Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 02:50 AM   #21
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

NMW - Photobucket doesnt seem to work everywhere for everyone...

try http://www.imageshack.us/

or upload it here on FF and link the picture to them...

and the status might not mean wat we thought it means... XD

maybe its their code for whether they have answered it... not whether they hv solved it.. maybe.... maybe....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-03-2008, 06:32 AM   #22
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
The developers in Korea fix the issues, not Outspark.

You can't really blame this one on Outspark.
Okay, maybe not Outspark themselves but their developers are exactly the same as BK. And BK gets things fixed much, much faster than Outspark. Not only that but it kind of makes you really wonder when they take threads off without notifying people who were reporting a bugged item.
Old 04-04-2008, 01:56 AM   #23
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Doesnt "closed" mean that u cant reply anymore, like a closed forum thread?

anyway i submitted the screenshot as an attachment, and so the reply was

Quote:
Dear *****,

Thank you for contacting Outspark.com Support!

Due to the unique and specific nature of your issue, I have forwarded it to our Fiesta GM Team to look into the matter further. In the meantime, please bear with us as it will take a few days for us to perform a thorough investigation. Thank you for providing us with these details as they will help us to determine the cause for your issue. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please feel free to check up on your issue by sending us a follow-up email. Thank you for your patience!

Regards,
Customer Support
www.outspark.com
Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: ****
Department: Fiesta Technical Support
Priority: Medium
I originally PMed a GM about this, but that GM told me to contact customer service, and now customer service is going to foward this to a GM? I wonder if this will be re-fowarded to customer service again?

and btw, does anyone find it weird addressing someone as "CSR-underscore-*****"?

(hopefully, if in 3 days i dont get a reply, they dont delete this ticket and then go "what ticket?")
Old 04-04-2008, 02:06 AM   #24
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Lmao It's just like calling a certain customer service by phone and being forwarded over and over until you come ot the start. They hope that by doing that you'll give up.
Old 04-04-2008, 02:08 AM   #25
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
geez... if they're planning to copy and paste their answers.. they should make sure that the original copy has correct spellings!

"please bear with us"

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 04-04-2008 at 04:09 AM..
Old 04-04-2008, 03:48 AM   #26
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Server: Teva
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
geez... if they're planning to copy and paste their answers.. they should make sure that the original copy has correct spellings!

"please bear with us"
actually, there's nothing wrong with spelling in that sentence. o_O

however as to the point of this thread, I'm appalled at the "answers" they send. it's blatant copypaste, and looks like theyre half-assing the answers as well.

tsk tsk.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:05 AM   #27
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lilian View Post
actually, there's nothing wrong with spelling in that sentence. o_O

however as to the point of this thread, I'm appalled at the "answers" they send. it's blatant copypaste, and looks like theyre half-assing the answers as well.

tsk tsk.
Welcome to Customer Service.

They may start out good, but after a year of answering the same questions over and over again will make them copy and paste. That's almost guaranteed.
Old 04-04-2008, 04:57 AM   #28
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Lmao It's just like calling a certain customer service by phone and being forwarded over and over until you come ot the start. They hope that by doing that you'll give up.
So they are trying to get people to quit fiesta? o.O

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
Welcome to Customer Service.

They may start out good, but after a year of answering the same questions over and over again will make them copy and paste. That's almost guaranteed.
I dont recall any time in the past where they supposedly increased all players HP/SP stone capacity but accidently(?) decreased it instead... besides, I'm sure most people should know how to check the FAQs if the question has been asked many times before?
Old 04-04-2008, 05:04 AM   #29
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

maybe like each time you need a problem solved.. you do a copy and paste and say "i'm not going to spend anymore money on sparkcash until this problem is fixed"

i'm sure they'll then read ur problem more carefully

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-04-2008, 09:01 AM   #30
Lilian
Entwined Destiny

In-Game Name: Fuujinn // Lilian
Current Level: Divide by zero.
Server: Teva
Lilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to allLilian is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
maybe like each time you need a problem solved.. you do a copy and paste and say "i'm not going to spend anymore money on sparkcash until this problem is fixed"

i'm sure they'll then read ur problem more carefully
HAHAH

I like that idea. xD would be cool if each and every person had the same copypasted sentence in their submitted tickets.
Closed Thread