Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 03:32 AM   #11
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

ur avatar suits ur situation very well.........

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-02-2008, 09:24 PM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Quote:
Dear *****,

Thank you for contacting Outspark.com Support!

Due to the unique and specific nature of your issue, I have forwarded it to our Fiesta GM Team to look into the matter further. In the meantime, please bear with us as it will take a few days for us to perform a thorough investigation. Thank you for providing us with these details as they will help us to determine the cause for your issue. If you do not receive a response within 48 hours, please feel free to check up on your issue by sending us a follow-up email. Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

Customer Support
www.outspark.com

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: ****
Department: General
Priority: Medium
Here's something else for you. I asked about the bugged Hunter's War Rant. It's been past two days with no reply... and I am in the same time zone as them so there's no excuse. Then later I see that they have taken it off their "Known Issues" sub-forums BUT they failed to let everyone else know of the status. Officially, was it fixed or not? I forgot who but one of the staff replies to a thread and says there wasn't a problem to begin with...?

If it was only one person with the complaint then we can dismiss it as them having bad luck. But so many people ran into this problem and yet they do not do anything about it nor say anything official about this.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:56 PM   #13
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
And wat about ppl losing weapons even using perfect stones...?!?

i dont think they're doing much about that either

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-02-2008, 11:31 PM   #14
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
The rate at how they are working on these bugs are rather ridiculous. Some being Cash Shop related... they should be fixed right away. They do not have to compensate if it was done on our part but that obviously isn't the case when you buy what's supposedly 'perfect'. Same with the War Rant... it's obvious it wasn't working and yet they haven't done much about it. Rather they removed the issue from the sub-forum instead of keeping it there saying it was unresolved. Usually they'd say it was fixed or what not if it was dealt with but Outspark is famous for just removing things.
Old 04-02-2008, 11:36 PM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

yeah.... like bugged quest.. spam bots... mage skill glitch and all that... I can sort of see why they didnt prioritise it....

but when this involves cash shop items.. they're also sweeping it under the rug....

So they still havent fixed it and they're not ignoring it...?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-03-2008, 12:30 AM   #16
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
The rate at how they are working on these bugs are rather ridiculous. Some being Cash Shop related... they should be fixed right away. They do not have to compensate if it was done on our part but that obviously isn't the case when you buy what's supposedly 'perfect'. Same with the War Rant... it's obvious it wasn't working and yet they haven't done much about it. Rather they removed the issue from the sub-forum instead of keeping it there saying it was unresolved. Usually they'd say it was fixed or what not if it was dealt with but Outspark is famous for just removing things.
The developers in Korea fix the issues, not Outspark.

You can't really blame this one on Outspark.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:37 AM   #17
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post

that still doesnt explain why they took the issue off the forum....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-03-2008, 01:48 AM   #18
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post

yes we can
Outspark is the one that delivers the problem to Korea

Thanks Loveless!
Old 04-03-2008, 01:54 AM   #19
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
What was the hunter war rant bug?

In any case, just removing announcements and hoping that people will forget and then buy the bugged cash shop items isnt very professional, and i guess depending on how u look at it it can be a scam...

anyway, i just got a reply...

Quote:
Dear *****,

Thank you for contacting Outspark.com support. Unfortunately the photobucket image is deleted or removed. Could you please reply to this email with an attached screenshot. Once I have this information I will be able to assist you further.

If you have any further issues please feel free to contact us again. We appreciate your feedback and support during our BETA period. We are working hard to make www.Outspark.com the best internet gaming site ever!

Regards,
Customer Support
www.outspark.com

Ticket Details
===================
Ticket ID: *****
Department: Fiesta Technical Support
Priority: Medium
does this not work?

it seems like the second paragraph "We are working hard to make www.Outspark.com the best internet gaming site ever!" is a generic copy/paste onto every message... If even my next reply fails, i think i may need a picture with huge circles/arrows complete with references from a dictionary of the definations of "current" and "maximum"... and hopefully they dont ban me for sarcastically insulting their intellegence?
Old 04-03-2008, 02:09 AM   #20
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Why is every Ticket "closed" when it is clearly NOT?

And ~_~ at BETA

Closed Thread