Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Draft Guides (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   70-89 Guide (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17295)

Enraya 01-29-2009 01:54 PM

Wow your excitement in your posts made me LOL irl xD
Very nice guide! Awesome tips. Not looking forward to the tons of grind though xD

Blaaaaaaaah 01-29-2009 01:59 PM

LMAO @ your last part. Looks pretty bad at 80+, doubt I'll ever get there myself but nice guide!

Spirit 01-29-2009 05:19 PM

Not to confuse anyone. But, so that we do not take away from this thread or this guide, I moved the discussion about the PvP KQs here.

Hessah 01-29-2009 10:02 PM

LOL @ Get an alt HAHA

I didnt realise I can start doing PVP again at lvl 75!! YAY! (I was just frowning over it coz i handed in most of my quest for Quest beginners title..)

By saving all the quest, it made lvl 70 / 72 the difficult levels.. but I guess its better to grind fewer millions EXP than more at lvl 75/76~

When I get back on my main, this would be a very useful guide!

Shiirn 01-30-2009 04:35 PM

Yes, the entire point of the guide is to spend 4-5 days on 70-74, instead of 2-3 weeks on 75/76.

Grind early, while the exp you get is still high. It saves LOTS of time.

HindShight 02-06-2009 08:23 AM

Thx for posting this... it'll save me tons of time when i finally grind my way through 68/69 XD

much love

Sir_Jacob 02-13-2009 02:08 PM

argh, once again, I find an amazing guide after I am half way through and have screwed up the process. oh well, at least I can solo TR. xD I already grinded 63% for lvl 75 w/o turning in quests, so I am just going to use those for next lvl. When I am on my fighter, I just do pvp kq to get 4% then go grind TR until pvp kq again. When I actually sit back and solo non-stop in TR, I get 10% an hour w/o xp boost, so its all a matter of me getting off my lazy bum to grind for -gasp- 4 hours, which is almost perfect since that is the difference for the pvp kq (which yes, is insane to get into on every server, ppl love to pvp). I've made 4th before because I got the hammer, killed like 20 ppl b4 it left and then ran like hell. But, in pvp everyone loves to play 'pick on Jacob' so I get eaten a lot, (darn you HeroFAME, you @#$%*)

but yeah, if you are like me and did the WRONG thing of not saving your quests for 75-76 then be prepared to suck it in and take TR's beating. Its really the only good spot you can until they open up the 8x dungeon again (which I doubt they will, but you can hope)

I will go according to plan at 8x though, so that should be good D:

Yami 02-15-2009 11:49 AM

If my archer ever hits 70 (someday I hope rofl) I'll give this a try XD Did too many quests on my mage already (read: all available quests :3).

Spirit 02-16-2009 08:20 PM

The OP needed more space. So, I am closing this one. If you would like to view the updated one, please click HERE