Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 04-15-2008, 02:54 AM   #1
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Spirit's national anthem.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:06 AM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Lmao!
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:19 AM   #3
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
So Yosei, how much for that ad space you're selling?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:34 AM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That had tears in my eyes. And OMG, okay time for true story time.
When I first started worknig at the job I am at now, it only took my boss a few weeks to get to know me really well, so one day he asks me, "so, you tote a gun around with you?" I couldn't lie to him, so I had to tell him "Never leave home without it." He informed me that it was against company policy to have a gun on premises. So I looked at him and said, "Oh, well good to know, we will pretend like this conversation never happened and if you ever ask me again, I know to say no." He just shook his head and walked away, lol.

Okay, and Bela - I never linked you the story of the bull. I will have to find it and post it.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:46 AM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Lol, atleast your boss has a sense of humor, well, seems like it.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:48 AM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
ROFLMAO. So Spirity. xD
Old 04-15-2008, 03:48 AM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Found it - pulled from my daily writing on the G____G events of the night.
It is old and from back in Dec..

Originally Posted by Spirit
OMG!! The funniest thing happened tonight when we were playing. It was the three amigos playing, Loki, Patches, and me. We were in Uruga sticking close to town killing chickens and pixies, when I heard a noise. The conversation went something like this...
Me: brb - I just heard a noise and I am home alone (at this time I get up to go see what made the noise. Now for those of you who dont know, I live out in the middle of nowhere. I have no close neighbors and I sit in the middle of 8 acres.)
Patches: Does she have a gun
Loki: Yes
Patches: Shoot then ask
Loki: We live in the South, what do you think? Yes, she has a gun (by this time I had my gun in hand and was checking all the doors and looking out windows.)
Patches: Oh yeah, I forgot.
Loki: We live in the heart of redneck country. We shoot first, then ask questions.
At this point I have made it all the way through my house and was coming back into my bedroom, gun still in my hand. I had just checked to make sure I had put the safety back on the gun when I saw something out of the corner of my eye through my bedroom window, and was like wtf??
Then I dropped to my knees and busted out laughing.
My neighbor's bull had gotten loose and was standing next to my front porch!!!!! And I almost shot this bull!!!!

My heart was pounding through my chest, my blood was pumping, and I was laughing so hard, I could hardly talk.

Then later on after Patches had logged out and JT had joined us we were off killing orcs, noxes, and lips when a County Sheriff came to my door. She asked me if it was my bull, and I told her no, but I almost shot the damn thing.
The funny thing about that was that when I came back to my computer, I made a comment in guild chat about a sheriff at my front door, and JT never checked up. Loki knew what was going on, but JT didn't question why a sheriff was at my door or anything. He also had no clue that I almost provided my family with hamburgers for the rest of the year. I guess he thinks this is a normal thing for me, lol.

Oh and Patches leveled up!!!! Yah!!!
And my scroll production is up to 7700.

Join us next time for more exciting GG action....
same GG time.... same GG station....

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72

Last edited by Spirit; 04-15-2008 at 03:12 PM..
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:52 AM   #8
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL! i remember that~ but i still read the whole thing again coz it was so interesting haha

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:57 AM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Lol. Good thing my family isn't like that @.@

We think someone tried to break into our house night. My dad got up the other day to check the mail, and the um, wiry thingy that goes over our window was taken off and the window was cracked like someone tried to bust it open.

And a few years earlier, some drunk guy just came walking on into our house.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:58 AM   #10
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That had tears in my eyes. And OMG, okay time for true story time.
When I first started worknig at the job I am at now, it only took my boss a few weeks to get to know me really well, so one day he asks me, "so, you tote a gun around with you?" I couldn't lie to him, so I had to tell him "Never leave home without it." He informed me that it was against company policy to have a gun on premises. So I looked at him and said, "Oh, well good to know, we will pretend like this conversation never happened and if you ever ask me again, I know to say no." He just shook his head and walked away, lol.

Okay, and Bela - I never linked you the story of the bull. I will have to find it and post it.
LMAO! o.o"

/is now afraid of Spirit