Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 07:36 AM   #21
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold

Well, if you're dead and on the ground, just take the time to at least look at who you're asking a rez for, or click on them and see if they're a cleric or not. You can either ask politely or stay dead on the ground for another 2 minutes trying to get a rez from "u rez."

I find that most clerics just give a buff when they feel like it ... I'm proud to say I never asked for a buff ^O^ (well, except once, when I think I asked one of my guildies for one o-o;) If you want a buff, you either get it or just ask politely. Would you rather get a buff by typing out a sentence 2 seconds longer or stay the entire hour without a buff?

And just LOL @ Hessah.

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-24-2008, 08:37 AM   #22
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
If they ask for a buff, give them this

http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/Cleric_Skills#Immune

then run far,far away <3
Dont even bother with that, i used to immune buff people but then they started acting like idiots and dont even thank me for it, in fact they go "fine nvm" (after a long time of pestering me....) and walk away, which i find to be very rude, which is why after that i never buffed people unless they prove to me that they are capable of comprehensable, polite sentence-forming.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:04 AM   #23
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
imo*this is jus my opinion so no need for certain members of this forums to open thier mouths and this is aimed at only one person in particular so sorry if I offend anyone else with this* If you're playing a Cleric then you should know that being asked for buffs comes with territory. You cannot honestly say you've played a game and never never asked a cleric or FS-type class for buffs. I tend to abbreviate things alot when I'm in a hurry to go do something or about to die while fighting. If a person says pls or plz instead of please is it that big a deal. You do know what they mean as long as they are'nt screaming in caps or speaking in jibberish. Cleric name+buff plz or Clerics name+Buff pls sounds polite enough would you rather they jus run up and just say buff me?

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 03-24-2008, 09:31 AM   #24
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by +Tequila+ View Post
imo*this is jus my opinion so no need for certain members of this forums to open thier mouths and this is aimed at only one person in particular so sorry if I offend anyone else with this* If you're playing a Cleric then you should know that being asked for buffs comes with territory. You cannot honestly say you've played a game and never never asked a cleric or FS-type class for buffs. I tend to abbreviate things alot when I'm in a hurry to go do something or about to die while fighting. If a person says pls or plz instead of please is it that big a deal. You do know what they mean as long as they are'nt screaming in caps or speaking in jibberish. Cleric name+buff plz or Clerics name+Buff pls sounds polite enough would you rather they jus run up and just say buff me?
yeah well whether we've asked for one... or whether we've got one, is two questions...

if asking politely and spelling out every word gives u ++ points in a cleric's opinion.. then we just advise that spelling out the whole thing gets u a buff quicker...

if u choose not to, then that's fine.. its up to the clerics to decide if they like that and if u get a buff

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-24-2008, 09:44 AM   #25
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
I can honestly say that i have played some games and never never asked a cleric or FS-type class for buffs, unless they were in my party or unless i knew them. (well at least not yet.) And even then, I know how to spell "please". If u need a buff to survive, u dont belong there.

I've also played some other games and have been asked very rudely for heals or buffs. But what is appalling is then when someone puts in the effort to make a thread and tell people "buff plz, buff pls, buff pl0x, buff ty, are all very likely to be ignored", certain individuals come in and try to justify their short forms, insisting that they are right and that they deserve a buff when they go about saying "buff plz"

Also, i cannot possibly buff every single person. If i buff every single person who says "buff plz" i might as well not play.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:16 AM   #26
Koki
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: Koki
Current Level: 33
Koki is on a distinguished road
For some reason people like asking me for a buff/heal when i'm wearing CS items, and i'm a mage xD I was in LS1 in the pink valentines suit and someone comes up to me and says "Heal plz". I stood there for a minute and then I was like "Do I look like a cleric?" because obvious +7 lvl 20 staff was obvious.

Then yesterday a fighter in MT comes up to me while i'm wearing the easter tux and says "Buff plz". This time obvious +9 lvl 30 staff was obvious, and again "Do I look like a cleric?" To which I get "You kinda do lol" *Facepalm* XD

^Lazy sig is lazy xD^
Old 03-24-2008, 11:37 AM   #27
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
LOL @ Koki
It really doesn't take much time to click on a person and mouse over their little icon that shows what class they are ...
But I also tend to judge people by names if I don't know what class they are @-@ I can tell cleric and mages by their names most often.
But I still do double checks xD Don't need embarassment.

{ enraya ! }
Old 03-24-2008, 11:53 AM   #28
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
hmmm not many ppl knows that u can check.... HAHA i only just found it recently.... -blush-

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-24-2008, 11:55 AM   #29
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
People using pls or plz doesn't bother me. But I don't use them myself. I only use them when I'm joking around. I'd prefer "please" but I'm not gonna refuse to buff someone if they use "plz" instead.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 03-24-2008, 11:58 AM   #30
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by secbro17 View Post
People using pls or plz doesn't bother me. But I don't use them myself. I only use them when I'm joking around. I'd prefer "please" but I'm not gonna refuse to buff someone if they use "plz" instead.
hehe, i did that in flyff cause that meant absolutely no one would get buffs /evillaugh

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Closed Thread