Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2008, 05:30 AM   #11
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta

I want an "I AM NOT A CLERIC!" Title :/

Thanks Loveless!
Old 03-24-2008, 06:00 AM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Lmao. There's nothing more annoying than hearing people ask for a "favor" in such a manner. The Clerics do NOT need to buff or heal anyone (except party members).

In most cases if you're asking for a buff, you're not surrounded by mobs so type it out. You're asking for a favor here. And if you're asking for a heal from a random Cleric. Stop playing the game now. If you can't even use up your own resources to save your ass... you probably shouldn't even bother playing. You most likely won't get far anyway so stop wasting time.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:00 AM   #13
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by viasta View Post
I want an "I AM NOT A CLERIC!" Title :/
Even if there was such a title, i dont think the same people who cant understand "apprentice mage" will be able to understand "i am not a cleric". u will probably have to explain the title to them.

i also hate people who think that just because they heal me once (when im a cleric who is capable of healing myself) they think they have a right to beg me to party them?
Old 03-24-2008, 06:25 AM   #14
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Well! I suppose when you're asking someone else for something you dont tell them "this is how i'm gonna ask you, and u should just give it to me coz i think this is what you should expect"...

who said we can enforce manners on the internet?

And a little something just for kicks XD it made me laughed

Well, i only didnt respond to him coz i wasnt looking at my screen... i hv nothing to him not watching his own life while asking for buff....

There's also a guild on Teva called "I_Can_NOT_Buff" for clerics under lvl 47... i think that's hilarious and a great idea! XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-24-2008, 06:28 AM   #15
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Quote:
I personally think that people demanding the full word *please* instead of plz, pls etc OR clerics who insist on dance for buff etc, are slightly full of themselves. This is the internet and the language on here is totally different to what we use in the real world.
I fail to see the difference between English and English. Sure, you save time by leaving out all the vowels but to me, you're presenting yourself as a half-wit.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:29 AM   #16
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
If they ask for a buff, give them this

http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/Cleric_Skills#Immune

then run far,far away <3
Old 03-24-2008, 06:36 AM   #17
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
I fail to see the difference between English and English. Sure, you save time by leaving out all the vowels but to me, you're presenting yourself as a half-wit.
Exactly.

Sometimes it makes me laugh at how stupid people can present themselves [asking me (a fighter) for buffs, while using '1337' grammar]. If people do that to me, I use Mock, Demoralizing Hit, and Toughness, then say "Ok, buffed." XD
Old 03-24-2008, 06:40 AM   #18
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i SORT of see why ppl ask mage for a buff.... the colour of the 5x armours are quite similar..... BUT that doesnt give them an excuse to be stupid and not see the wand, and no shield, and that everything else is not cleric-like...

"Could I get a buff please?" (Gets killed by mob)
That's ur own fault for asking for buff while getting mobbed

"Nevermind. Could I get a ressurrection instead please?" (Slow typing)
"Can you Revive me please" - Get smart, type shorter sentenses which is just as polite..

"Nevermind, 2 seconds left. I'll just horse back here."
Why did you even bother wasting ur time typing that?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 03-24-2008, 06:55 AM   #19
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
^ROFLMAO at that last one.

By the time you finished typing, you'd be in town. xD

I just say things like, "Could I have a rev please?" or "Rex please. ^o^", and I don't think I make many clerics mad.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:56 AM   #20
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Well! I suppose when you're asking someone else for something you dont tell them "this is how i'm gonna ask you, and u should just give it to me coz i think this is what you should expect"...

who said we can enforce manners on the internet?

And a little something just for kicks XD it made me laughed

Well, i only didnt respond to him coz i wasnt looking at my screen... i hv nothing to him not watching his own life while asking for buff....

There's also a guild on Teva called "I_Can_NOT_Buff" for clerics under lvl 47... i think that's hilarious and a great idea! XD
LMAO I was there when that happened and saw the whole thing. I saw him asking buff on that screen but I was talking to my sis so I didn't tell her, LOL. Then came "res pls" and I was like oh.

Hahah~