Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-10-2008, 07:26 AM   #1
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
To recap P.E. today...

"This music really makes me want take my clothes off..."

"O. M. G. Does this lotion smell like cats for you too?"

"I wonder what Arsenic (rat poison) tastes like..."

...freaks. ^Real quotes said in PE today.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:38 AM   #2
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Cats??? o_O I say that is the weirdest of the 3.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:47 AM   #3
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
I'm pretty sure she does... E-E-E-E-ecstasy. <3 The same girl said the cat & clothes ones.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:52 AM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
"My arse crack is sweaty, is yours?"

Yep, someone asked me that while we were walking to the change rooms. TOO MUCH INFO, MATE.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:54 AM   #5
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
"My arse crack is sweaty, is yours?"

Yep, someone asked me that while we were walking to the change rooms. TOO MUCH INFO, MATE.
LOL reminds me of the football locker rooms D:. But then again nothing worse then a room full of sweaty guys...some rather strange things happen o____O.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
+Tequila+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 07:55 AM   #6
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
o___o"

*tries to remember some wacky and kinda cute things my friend says* ... *fails*

boo faulty brain...

She has some amusing stories though. <3

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:09 AM   #7
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
-Tells a funny story to lighten the mood-

Have any of you guys heard of the crispy creme girls?*if not google them and find out what makes this story so funny lol* Well my junior year in HS one of my really close friend was the running back and the Coach was always teasing him about always chasing girls. So one day we went into the locker room and took a crispy creme girls calender and taped it up in his locker. Our Coach came through and was checking our lockers for ummm *contraband*. Keep in mind my friend has'nt even looked in his locker yet. So Coach is going around checking everyones locker as he gets closer to my friends locker we are tryna hold back the laughter and failing miserbly. Finally he gets to the locker get this expression on this face*see example below* his voice gets all squeaky and hes like...Shadrick wtf is this? My friends like what Coach? Then sees the calender lololol.

LOL I promise this is what his face looked like.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
+Tequila+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:14 AM   #8
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Then there's the dude that was changing next to me once. Got a can of deodorant, shoved it down his pants and sprayed. And sprayed. And sprayed some more. Whilst staring at me smiling. Disturbing.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:16 AM   #9
a.L
A to the R to the K

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
"This music really makes me want take my clothes off..."

or

by any chance?
Old 05-10-2008, 04:20 PM   #10
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
D:

You got to listen to music in gym?
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote