Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 04:47 AM   #1
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
How should i assign skill empowerment points?

From what i understand max level is 79, thus max skill point is 39, and points should be spent wisely...

i havent empowered anything yet and i was thinking about the following:
bash-5 points to power
trip- i read somewhere that in other versions of fiesta this can stun, maybe put 5 points in duration and cooldown?
recover- probable 5 points in cooldown, subject to change depending on how worth it it is. but seeing as to how most skills get 30% cooldown time reduction i think 5 points will reduce cool time by 9 seconds
that still leaves 19 unused points...

also, about empowering heal, from what i understand most players empower heal, but from what i read from the wiki about rejuvenate,

"Healing efficiency (ratio) is decent, comparable to a level 2/3 Heal. However, because most players have empowerments on their Heal spell, this is a poor choice to use for normal healing."

i havent really had much problem surviving with no empowerments to heal, and can still level up, so i guess i could put 5 points into this to reduce cooldown by 3 seconds, would that be a better choice compared to heal?

also, is quicken really that useful? as far as i know the only spells that take a long time to cast are revive and maybe recover, but how often would anyone need revive? (off topic, yes there was a time when people died faster then rev could cooldown, and i was the only cleric, but thats quite rare, since most people know what a hp potion is.)

btw, my build is 1:1 str/end, and i sometimes attack while waiting for heals to cooldown, and sometimes train alone. is this a good build?

also, it seems that the wiki doesnt have all the skills for clerics, they can be found at http://fiesta.gamengame.com/guide/li...=2&skillType=1 . i also remember another thread in this forum about such skills...

anyway, does anyone have any comments or suggestions? thanks.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:26 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
What's this recover skill you've mentioned?

I thought u mean restore, which last for 18sec with 5 sec cool down...

Do u mean invincible?? 5 skill point into cool down for invinible will reduce the cool down by 5.4sec...

I cant say what u should and shouldnt empower, it's been discussed in many other threads...

but i thought i'd show u this:
http://www.fiestafan.com/wiki/Cleric_Skills#Invincible

This may help u decide how you want to use ur points wisely...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-03-2007, 06:26 AM   #3
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
according to http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1551, recover is a cleric skill, learnt at level 60. it has a cast time of 1.5 sec, distance of 12.0m, and cool time of 30 sec, and it restores the hp of all party members within range. the thing is, i cant find this skill in the wiki, and so i dont know how much cooldown will be reduced and if its worth saving up for...
Old 12-03-2007, 07:07 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
ahh ok, i know nothing about skills beyond lvl 59 XD sry

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-03-2007, 12:00 PM   #5
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

ok thanks anyway... i think ill just empower bash and leave the rest alone until i reach lv 60... btw is it wrong to add str?
Old 12-03-2007, 12:13 PM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
It sounds like you're building a cleric to solo, right?

Well I think that empowering 5 points to SP consumption would be good because you'll be using that to heal yourself, and at later levels, SP consumption is fairly high. But if you have the money to afford all the SP stones, I suppose it's okay, you might just have to make restock trips a bit more often.

I haven't got Trip/Bleed on my cleric so I won't comment on that since I don't really know what it's like.

Not sure if quicken is useful. No one has tried it out yet since it's a level 67 skill. I suppose that will come in handy when you cast your normal heal and then Rejuvenate, which has a longer casting time. Not entirely sure though since, again, I don't really know how that skill works.

No, it's not wrong to add STR since you seem to be building a solo-ing cleric. I believe clerics that solo go for the STR/END build anyway.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:24 PM   #7
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone has an idea which one to add skill points to now? I've added 5 sp consumption to heal, 5 power to bash and 5 duration to invincible. Currently deciding over whether i should add cooldown to heal or sp consumption to bash. Opinions pls. XD
Old 12-03-2007, 12:29 PM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Zucchini View Post
Anyone has an idea which one to add skill points to now? I've added 5 sp consumption to heal, 5 power to bash and 5 duration to invincible. Currently deciding over whether i should add cooldown to heal or sp consumption to bash. Opinions pls. XD
Are you a support or battle cleric? If you're a support one then I suggest 5 into heal cooldown, if not, I guess 5 into bash cool down is ok too. Not sure if many people do that though, you could also save up the points for your second offensive skills (trip/bleed).
Old 12-03-2007, 12:42 PM   #9
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Trip/Bleed seems pretty useless to me for now. They do weaker damage than bash but they DO have effect immediately. Hmmmmmm. And i was think sp consumption into bash, not cooldown. Is it worthwhile? o_O
Old 12-03-2007, 12:47 PM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Oh right! I misread your post! xD

Umm I'll leave that to those who uses bash... I personally don't use bash much since I rarely solo, so I don't know if it's good or not. D:

But yeah, I do agree that Trip/Bleed seems pretty useless. Then again, Bash does stop upgrading eventually. But that's till like, much later levels, and I doubt I'm going to be playing up to that level anyway. xDD