Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 01:09 AM   #31
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I'll add on that in BK they have actually increased the effectiveness of Mock and Snearing Kick (haven't decreased cooldown though). So they obviously saw a fault in its effectiveness to keep aggro... another reason is probably that every player has +9 weapons.
Good point, if only fighters to enhance something that will amplify their mock! (like how mages enhance their weapon to amplify power...)

Are there any more mock skills after lvl 60?

I hate. I absolutely hate it when I lose aggro and see my DD's health plummet. I will be smashing Mock/Deva (I'm afraid I'll break it soon). I will never let a DD tank... that's not how the game is. I would rather take the hits and die away from the party than to let the others die. D< And like I said, no matter how much END/Def they have my base stat END is still a lot more than what a DD will gain.
Yeah, and I hate to see a mage/archer die within seconds coz I was there healing the tank, then suddenly i had to switch my healing target, but i could never heal in time...

Do we need to start a thread on the official forum telling them to increase the mock power?! keekek

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-29-2008, 02:14 AM   #32
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
I don't think it's really about the CD but to strengthen its effect. It's pretty obvious Mages' attacks are a LOT stronger than what Mock can pull off.

Just last night I met a 51 Mage who had def that was really close to what I had. He told me he can tank if I can't keep aggro... then why don't you just keep on duoing with your partner? I am a (almost) full END build with END gear and +8 shield. o__o C'mon now... it's becoming a tad bit ridiculous. All the Mages are looking for END gear... they wouldn't even buy high INT wand/staves now.
I dont think mages of today are into spamming skills at far distance as a DD anymore, they want more action to be tanks.
If the mages today are turning into what I said, why even spam magic, just get an str wand or staff and become a str mage to hit with minimal use of magic if they want to be a tank so bad.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 04-29-2008, 05:05 AM   #33
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
@Hessah: Not that I've seen or checked. :P

@viasta: Yes, I have a load of STR wand/staves as well as armor waiting to be used by those up and coming Mage tanks! XD
Old 04-29-2008, 05:12 AM   #34
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Kyrillos View Post
People are viewing the mage as changing. They are expecting them to become much more like an archer, really after the CD time decrese to the Archer class. Maybe it's time to add DAMAGE to mage spells. They arer already really high, but the mock CD and Kick needs decresed, or mage damage should go up. I'd go with the former.
Surely this is a typo, yes? Be more like the Archer class? What does that even mean? Do DoT poisons? Have Nature's Protection? Do about HALF as much DAMAGE? Can't find AOE parties?

I'm pretty sure the last thing Mage spells need are more damage. The mage spells are already doing an insane amount of damage and I don't know how increasing mage damage will help you draw less aggro.

Anyway, the main problem is still with Fighter's Mock. It fails.

Thank god for Nature's Protection.

Old 04-29-2008, 06:13 AM   #35
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Good point, if only fighters to enhance something that will amplify their mock! (like how mages enhance their weapon to amplify power...)

Are there any more mock skills after lvl 60?

Yeah, and I hate to see a mage/archer die within seconds coz I was there healing the tank, then suddenly i had to switch my healing target, but i could never heal in time...

Do we need to start a thread on the official forum telling them to increase the mock power?! keekek
I think kFiesta has like 4 Mocks total. I know three, but I think they recently added another. I'll check later if I remember... 20, 55, and the 60+'s.
Old 04-29-2008, 07:01 AM   #36
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I dont mean kFiesta or another version.. i mean us...

i know cleric's have Heal 11, 12, 13 etc after level 60 on BK or kFiesta... but Outspark didnt give it to us...

so i was wondering if Fighters get any new mock upgrades after lvl 60...?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-29-2008, 07:03 AM   #37
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I dont mean kFiesta or another version.. i mean us...

i know cleric's have Heal 11, 12, 13 etc after level 60 on BK or kFiesta... but Outspark didnt give it to us...

so i was wondering if Fighters get any new mock upgrades after lvl 60...?
Ohhhh.

There might be a 65-75 one?
Old 04-29-2008, 04:28 PM   #38
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
@Hessah: Not that I've seen or checked. :P

@viasta: Yes, I have a load of STR wand/staves as well as armor waiting to be used by those up and coming Mage tanks! XD
;P, nice, those stuff could sell for really high soon since mages are going to become a fighter but not creating a fighter.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 04-29-2008, 04:34 PM   #39
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Ohhhh.

There might be a 65-75 one?
Nope. It's only 20 and 55 from what I saw. :/
Old 04-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #40
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by SpartanLaser View Post
I dont think mages of today are into spamming skills at far distance as a DD anymore, they want more action to be tanks.
If the mages today are turning into what I said, why even spam magic, just get an str wand or staff and become a str mage to hit with minimal use of magic if they want to be a tank so bad.
I don't mind tanking time to time. But no... its not my goal to tank.
Closed Thread