Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 12:39 AM   #1
shaq247
Mushroom

shaq247 is on a distinguished road
i hate enchanting

today i made 20s so i thought y dont i enchant some stuff well that turned out to be a bad day. so i put my +3 x bow in first it degraded then it blew up "tears". after that i put my lvl 20 +3 bow "that i got form a mara KQ" in and i got it up to +4 so i tryed agian +5 and agian +6 "i thought it never missed to y not" so i tryed agian +7 "omg" and finaly i tryed once more and then IT BLEW UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after that i bought a nother X-bow got it to +4 and it BLEW UP. bought a 2 more blew them up "they did not reach +3 " then i was so mad i tryed my +6 lvl 15 bow and i blew up on it's first try.
i spend all my money.

so now i am going to quit for a while. lvl 23 archer shaq247
Old 12-17-2007, 12:49 AM   #2
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
well at least u didnt come here and ask for money XD

u would've had a pretty nice bow there if u kept it at +6... (yeah ok that was obvious)

and the best way to get a +6 lvl 15 bow is to start a new character and do Slime KQ keke

oh well! hope u had a bit of a thrill doing that =D

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-17-2007, 12:51 AM   #3
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Eh, its your fault.

Why the hell did you try to enhance the bow after getting to to work 3 times? The odds of getting it +9 are WAY less than the odds of it breaking.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:53 AM   #4
shaq247
Mushroom

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
well at least u didnt come here and ask for money XD

u would've had a pretty nice bow there if u kept it at +6... (yeah ok that was obvious)

and the best way to get a +6 lvl 15 bow is to start a new character and do Slime KQ keke

oh well! hope u had a bit of a thrill doing that =D
it was a lvl 20 +3 bow i got from a mara pirate KQ

Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Eh, its your fault.

Why the hell did you try to enhance the bow after getting to to work 3 times? The odds of getting it +9 are WAY less than the odds of it breaking.
in eldire seening so many gk bows and expinesve stuff i thought a +9 would help fund my wants. plus have u ever seen a +9 bow it looks so cool and to say that i made it is even better

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 12-17-2007 at 01:57 AM.. Reason: Don't double post.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:00 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shaq247 View Post
in eldire seening so many gk bows and expinesve stuff i thought a +9 would help fund my wants. plus have u ever seen a +9 bow it looks so cool and to say that i made it is even better
pretty much ALL +9 weapons are enhanced using Cash Shop Items (Red Eye and Blue Miles which reprevents breakage and degrade)

and i thinks i misread ur last line.. i thought u said u tried to get a lvl 15 bow to +6.. and i was gonna suggest the best way to get one is do Slime KQ...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-17-2007, 01:03 AM   #6
shaq247
Mushroom

pretty much ALL +9 weapons are enhanced using Cash Shop Items (Red Eye and Blue Miles which reprevents breakage and degrade)

and i thinks i misread ur last line.. i thought u said u tried to get a lvl 15 bow to +6.. and i was gonna suggest the best way to get one is do Slime KQ...
omg i never knew that well ty. i am new to the game and still learing i just was so happy when it never missed come on u know if it never missed u would try agian
Old 12-17-2007, 01:08 AM   #7
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

u gotta becareful u sound like an addicted gambler...

The chances of failing an enhancement without cash shop item is very high... to get it to +6 u were VERY lucky

but yeah now u know...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-17-2007, 01:21 AM   #8
shaq247
Mushroom

The chances of failing an enhancement without cash shop item is very high... to get it to +6 u were VERY lucky

but yeah now u know...
lol i am JK
Old 12-17-2007, 01:59 AM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Don't double post please - use the edit button.

Anyway, bad luck! I've never had much luck with enhancing, but I'm not a very risky type of person so I don't enhance much. Better luck next time, if you're going to try that is. x__x
Old 12-17-2007, 12:28 PM   #10
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road

but yeah now u know...
You were DEFINITELY lucky. I bought the bloody RED EYES thingy (10) and i got my weapon from +3 to +4.

Note to self: Never upgrade equipment again. Ever.
Closed Thread