Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archer (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   i hate enchanting (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3686)

shaq247 12-17-2007 12:39 AM

i hate enchanting

today i made 20s so i thought y dont i enchant some stuff well that turned out to be a bad day. so i put my +3 x bow in first it degraded then it blew up "tears". after that i put my lvl 20 +3 bow "that i got form a mara KQ" in and i got it up to +4 so i tryed agian +5 and agian +6 "i thought it never missed to y not" so i tryed agian +7 "omg" and finaly i tryed once more and then IT BLEW UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after that i bought a nother X-bow got it to +4 and it BLEW UP. bought a 2 more blew them up "they did not reach +3 " then i was so mad i tryed my +6 lvl 15 bow and i blew up on it's first try.
i spend all my money.

so now i am going to quit for a while. lvl 23 archer shaq247

Hessah 12-17-2007 12:49 AM

well at least u didnt come here and ask for money XD

u would've had a pretty nice bow there if u kept it at +6... (yeah ok that was obvious)

and the best way to get a +6 lvl 15 bow is to start a new character and do Slime KQ keke

oh well! hope u had a bit of a thrill doing that =D

Hyper 12-17-2007 12:51 AM

Eh, its your fault.

Why the hell did you try to enhance the bow after getting to to work 3 times? The odds of getting it +9 are WAY less than the odds of it breaking.

shaq247 12-17-2007 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 58670)
well at least u didnt come here and ask for money XD

u would've had a pretty nice bow there if u kept it at +6... (yeah ok that was obvious)

and the best way to get a +6 lvl 15 bow is to start a new character and do Slime KQ keke

oh well! hope u had a bit of a thrill doing that =D

it was a lvl 20 +3 bow i got from a mara pirate KQ

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperswoss (Post 58671)
Eh, its your fault.

Why the hell did you try to enhance the bow after getting to to work 3 times? The odds of getting it +9 are WAY less than the odds of it breaking.

in eldire seening so many gk bows and expinesve stuff i thought a +9 would help fund my wants. plus have u ever seen a +9 bow it looks so cool and to say that i made it is even better

Hessah 12-17-2007 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaq247 (Post 58673)
in eldire seening so many gk bows and expinesve stuff i thought a +9 would help fund my wants. plus have u ever seen a +9 bow it looks so cool and to say that i made it is even better

pretty much ALL +9 weapons are enhanced using Cash Shop Items (Red Eye and Blue Miles which reprevents breakage and degrade)

and i thinks i misread ur last line.. i thought u said u tried to get a lvl 15 bow to +6.. and i was gonna suggest the best way to get one is do Slime KQ...

shaq247 12-17-2007 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 58674)
pretty much ALL +9 weapons are enhanced using Cash Shop Items (Red Eye and Blue Miles which reprevents breakage and degrade)

and i thinks i misread ur last line.. i thought u said u tried to get a lvl 15 bow to +6.. and i was gonna suggest the best way to get one is do Slime KQ...

omg i never knew that well ty. i am new to the game and still learing i just was so happy when it never missed come on u know if it never missed u would try agian

Hessah 12-17-2007 01:08 AM

u gotta becareful u sound like an addicted gambler...

The chances of failing an enhancement without cash shop item is very high... to get it to +6 u were VERY lucky

but yeah now u know...

shaq247 12-17-2007 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 58678)

The chances of failing an enhancement without cash shop item is very high... to get it to +6 u were VERY lucky

but yeah now u know...

lol i am JK

Blaaaaaaaah 12-17-2007 01:59 AM

Don't double post please - use the edit button.

Anyway, bad luck! I've never had much luck with enhancing, but I'm not a very risky type of person so I don't enhance much. Better luck next time, if you're going to try that is. x__x

Xylem 12-17-2007 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 58678)

but yeah now u know...

You were DEFINITELY lucky. I bought the bloody RED EYES thingy (10) and i got my weapon from +3 to +4.

Note to self: Never upgrade equipment again. Ever.