Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 12:56 PM   #11
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice

I put Heal in 4 beacuse my finger goes most naturally to that key (lol?). Restore is 3 for me. I'm two lvls away from Rejuvenate and I plan on putting that at <Shift>+4. My bash is 5, and my trip/bleed will be <Shift>+5. If that was of any help..lol. Just put Heal in your most comfy slot and the rest don't really matter.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 03-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #12
Villi
Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Elementary/TheBunny
Current Level: 6x/5x
Server: Apoline
Villi is on a distinguished road
hessah was pretty right, atleast the first 3, they should be the way u had it as lvl 3
because item pick up works good, but u will use tab to attack more because the item pick up gets u the closest item, not the 1 u want.
so u want 1 and tab to be close...and heal is important, but i wouldnt make it so weird to make it like attack, heal, collect because it's just dumb and to me spamming 3 works nice

Born this way, Die this way!
xXx

Old 03-29-2008, 01:35 PM   #13
oOAnubisOo
Mara Pirate Sailor

In-Game Name: oOAnubisOo
Current Level: 60
Server: Apoline
oOAnubisOo is on a distinguished road
1- hp pot
2- sp pot
3- restore
4- heal
5- bash
6- cure

When soloing I always use restore. Mostly with higher lvl mobs, I start with restore and as I get lower than what I need for a full heal, I then use heal. I usually have restore, heal, and bash covered at all times.

When I'm in a party, I just shift my fingers left 1 key and then I have sp controlled, especially when I'm healing 4 players and we are pulling multiple mobs. I rarely use Invincible but often think about putting it in place of Cure (6), sucks if your mage gets the aggro from 3 KCoils and your Curing them Instead of an Invinc to get them caught on HP. heh.

I also keep my shift + keys for stuff I only need to use outside of battle. And always keep a nearest town scroll in 9 handy when soloing just in case I get trained and know I'm doomed. Running for your life is dangerous to other players and rarely pans out for the runner also so I try not to put others in the position I may have been put in.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:40 PM   #14
tehfusion
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Ramesiel
Current Level: 55
Server: Teva
tehfusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tehfusion Send a message via AIM to tehfusion Send a message via MSN to tehfusion Send a message via Yahoo to tehfusion Send a message via Skype™ to tehfusion
Originally Posted by NotMyWay View Post
Maybe not exactly more HP than u have, but like an 800 HP heal for someone who has about 1k HP? its quite wasteful, if u wait for ur HP to become 200 before healing urself and the monsters deal about 100 damage each, its a bit risky...
Eh? Let's say somebody has 1000 HP max. If they're down to 800, use Heal 1 or 2. If they're at 550, use Heal 4 or 5. If they suddenly get a lot of enemies attacking them, throw out a much stronger Heal, maybe an Invincible, etc.

There's no problem using Heal, if you use it well. It wastes very little SP.

As for hotkeys, I use something like this:

(Default bar : Shift bar)
1. Item pick-up : Dance 2
2. Heal [my main Heal for soloing] : Dance 3
3. Bash : Dance 4
4. Invincible : Dance 5
5. Heal [1] : Protect
6. Heal [2] : Resist
7. Heal [3] : Stoneskin
8. Heal [4] : Heal [5]
9. Restore : Heal [6]
0. Auto-attack : Raccoon
-. HP potion : Auto-run
=. SP potion: Sit
Immune : Stone production
Curse : Scroll production
Revive : Shield scroll
N/A : Vitality Scroll
N/A : Mentality scroll
Old 03-29-2008, 04:33 PM   #15
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
My hotkeys are like this:

1 attack
2 pick up
3 heal
4 bash
5 bleed/trip
6 endure
7 revive
8 invince
9 cure
0 restore
- hp pot
= sp pot (though that key doesn't seem to work on my keyboard O.o)

shift 1 pot production
shift 2 stone production
shift 3 heal 5
shift 4 protect
shift 5 resist
shift 6 immune
shift 7 stoneskin
shift 8 rejuvanate
shift 9 nothing
shift 0 horsey
shift - soulja boy!
shift = dance 3
Old 03-29-2008, 07:26 PM   #16
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Screenie to save myself the time of writing each button.

So yeah.

I put based on when I'll use the skill is how complicated the hotkey.

All the ones I'll need to use NAO are on my, "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,ß,´" Row.

Then the ones that are cool, but aren't needed on an every kill basis are the <shift>+row.

The buffs I have are on <ctrl> because I never use buffs, but once in a while...

and I don't like to buff other people when they follow you going, "bufff me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz "

so yeah.

And the other stuffs that I'm not going to be using but once in a serious blue moon I put in the slots I have to click manually.

*note* I use German Keyboard.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Closed Thread