Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 10:53 PM   #21
Wynaro
Blue Crab

Indestructo Helicopter Champion!Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Wynaro
Current Level: 55 Mage
Server: Teva
Wynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the roughWynaro is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post

They were supposed to take the event items (Christmas stuff) as well as all the snow and tree and Woz's quest. Or did they not do that and just mess up with the anti-hack system?
The event items have been removed from in-game and from the CS but items that still have time on them will run their full course till they are gone forever and ever.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:56 PM   #22
Keweney
Mushroom

Tournaments Won: 1

Keweney is on a distinguished road
Don't know if that's normal but I got five Copper lumps off a baby bat. Was fun. :P

~Kew
Old 01-08-2008, 11:23 PM   #23
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Keweney View Post
Don't know if that's normal but I got five Copper lumps off a baby bat. Was fun. :P

~Kew
thats good to know!! i guess that's kind rare... usually u get 2-4 i think.. 5 is a nice big lump!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-08-2008, 11:36 PM   #24
Cataliste
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Isharu
Current Level: 15
Server: Bijou
Cataliste is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Keweney View Post

~Kew
Got the same drop off a Joker Kebling last night. Drops seem to pretty decent now. Maybe I cna finally pay people specifically to go farm/buy mats for me. Only had a chance to open my buy shop twice (last night and this morning before school) so I am making 79 elrue[1].
Old 01-09-2008, 12:11 AM   #25
harrybah
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Galilei
Current Level: 2x
harrybah is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to harrybah
omg, i can't believe they fixed dropping rate and i'm not able to play since two days ago...T___T...some technical problem got me...
Old 01-09-2008, 07:29 AM   #26
arashi
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: arashi
Current Level: 51, 35
Server: Bijou, WIND
arashi will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
My friend is a 2h sword user and she told me the fighter skills were fixed. So I would assume so.
the still need to fix the animation for Mana Burn and who knows what else, i think… :/
Old 01-09-2008, 09:49 AM   #27
Patchouli
Honeying

In-Game Name: Patchouli
Current Level: 79 (Mage)
Server: Retired from Fiesta
Patchouli will become famous soon enough
It does seem though like there's a LOT of green equipment dropping now though, I saw around about 15 level 40+ items going from Elderine to Uruga in various shops, some of which are very cheap and with good stats.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:28 PM   #28
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by arashi View Post
the still need to fix the animation for Mana Burn and who knows what else, i think… :/
Yep, when I used Mana Burn - I have to look at my cooldown to see if I actually used it, because I watch for my animations to tell me what is going on. I've got my skills timed in my head to know how many times I use MM1 before moving to the next skill.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-09-2008, 05:30 PM   #29
FoxyBrown
Boogy

Harpoon Lagoon Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: FoxyBrown
Current Level: 75
Server: Bijou
FoxyBrown is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
thats good to know!! i guess that's kind rare... usually u get 2-4 i think.. 5 is a nice big lump!
Not sure if anybody else can confirm this or not, but before this latest patch and after the previous patch, I didn't get any copper or silver lumps. Yesterday when I was playing I finally got a copper lump again.

So I would guess that this latest patch ADDED them back into the game where they were missing for a while.

Anybody else notice this?
Old 01-09-2008, 05:38 PM   #30
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Hmmm.... haven't really paid much attention to the fact that I wasn't getting any, anymore, but now that I think about it, I haven't been getting them and then yesterday I did get some. So that very well could be.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread