Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2007, 06:16 PM   #1
VcougarV
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: VcougarV
Current Level: 37
Server: Teva
VcougarV is on a distinguished road
How long til lev 40ish and how?

I partied with a cleric for a few hours and gained a lev or two - we were both around 23 - added her to friends list and a week later noticed she's 40! - I'm upto 27 right now and the goin has been slow even with constant partying - what can I do better to level as quickly as some of the more experienced players? recommended spots? anyone willing to party up? etc. etc. thx
Old 12-02-2007, 06:26 PM   #2
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Unless you're in AEW, you won't see a drastic increase in pace in leveling.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:01 AM   #3
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Just grind your way through there's nothing else to do.

Or you can try to get lucky and find people that can powerlevel you. For me in two hours I also went up with doing nothing really with a lv 53 cleric ^^

I got over 50s for free pretty much.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 12-03-2007, 03:08 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah i know at u mean.. i use to KQ with this girl that's about the same level.. then all of a sudden i see her in Uruga with lvl 50 gear.. and i'm still struggling to lvl at 45~46...

sry i dont hv a recommendation except for being plvled kekekeke

btw wat class are u? she probably got plvled at CP... clerics can always find a party higher lvl than them, coz all u need is to be able to heal, and a lvl 24 cleric isnt much different from a lvl 34... skill wise...

i would think other classes would find it harder to join a higher lvl party since they're seen as "useless".... without trying to be rude... XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 12-03-2007, 12:39 PM   #5
FlameGirl
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: FlameGirl
Current Level: 6X
Server: Apoline
FlameGirl has a spectacular aura aboutFlameGirl has a spectacular aura about
That other person probably botted while they slept, and afk plvled in AEW during the day... some people are fortunate like that

Or they have 2 comps and 2 accs and plvled themself... (a little more fair and legal)

Appoline
FlameGirl lvl 6X [Cleric]
Old 12-03-2007, 02:49 PM   #6
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Valentines View Post
Unless you're in AEW, you won't see a drastic increase in pace in leveling.
But a level 27 wouldn't be welcomed there most likely ^^;; That'd basically be powerleveling.

Don't get too ahead of yourself, its only a game. Quality over quantity ^^ At that level, start transitoning to Moonlight Tomb. Its good exp for your level, and it isn't far from Elderine.

Last edited by Yosei; 12-03-2007 at 02:51 PM..
Old 12-03-2007, 02:51 PM   #7
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
But a level 27 wouldn't be welcomed there ^^;; That'd basically be powerleveling.

Don't get too ahead of yourself, its only a game. Quality over quantity ^^ At that level, start transitoning to Moonlight Tomb. Its good exp for your level, and it isn't far from Elderine.
Friends Yosei, friends. =)

Oh, you're sig isn't working btw.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:59 PM   #8
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I know >=O Stupid sig. I might have to re-upload it.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:07 PM   #9
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by VcougarV View Post
I partied with a cleric for a few hours and gained a lev or two - we were both around 23 - added her to friends list and a week later noticed she's 40! - I'm upto 27 right now and the goin has been slow even with constant partying - what can I do better to level as quickly as some of the more experienced players? recommended spots? anyone willing to party up? etc. etc. thx
As everyone said before its a PLVl
and it really doesn't take much effort

Me and a cleric got my friend to 35 in 2 days working at most a quarter each day.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:08 PM   #10
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I know >=O Stupid sig. I might have to re-upload it.
There we go. xD
Closed Thread