Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 07:15 AM   #161
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light

O__________O

It had a special ending?
Old 11-23-2007, 02:07 PM   #162
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
yep, now we know shaddered FAILURE have special ending

Thanks Loveless!
Old 11-23-2007, 02:10 PM   #163
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
let's try failing at others
i onli know mara have this ending and i'm too noob to join robo
Old 11-23-2007, 02:16 PM   #164
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
you can go do that

I got in my last Slime KQ. since i go 17 after it, this other cleric called meerz, just called me an idiot at the beginner of KQ when we just spawn. He said "butter, you are an idiot"
and I ignored him, so he decided to spam "we lost...we got no tanks" and there were 3 fighters, even though I tanked at the end for king. And once we killed king slime, he just came out, and said "butter, you are an idiot", "gj everyone except butter"
and other ppl started asking him why i am an idiot, then he said "butter just is an idiot", then others said "butter tanked king slime better than the fighters, now stop talking bad about her", then he just shutted up and logged off

Thanks Loveless!
Old 11-23-2007, 02:32 PM   #165
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
that seriously makes no cents
no dollars
he's probably a attention seeker
Old 11-23-2007, 07:45 PM   #166
Samoht_Okpoh
Crab

In-Game Name: Dumain - Cleric
Current Level: 1x
Samoht_Okpoh is on a distinguished road
I haven't finished a King Quest yet with my Cleric. I suppose those people count.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:42 PM   #167
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
I hate it when people are mean to tohers when The other people may not know what is happening.

For example, i was in my first Gold Hill KQ and i got the first key and the eky to marlone, however since this was my first i didnt know marlone was there. so i Opened the door, then went back to the other people and rested, then a mage runs down magic missiles marlone than runs into the tanker. Then everyone spams:
"Great going ichigo you *******"
"Nice one Dumbass"
"Ichigo you just ruined the damn KQ"

Well we won And might I say, after the same mage managed to kill almost all of us (except me and him) at the end and the GH boss had like 400 Health left I decided to try and finish ti solo since all the others were dead. the mage ran off I managed to poison the GH boss and then got him down to like 50HP (got lucky and missed every hit) then mage comes abck with a bat and 2 skele kngihts and drives them into me, luckily i killed the GH boss a moment before i got hit by the bat.
And they started to call me a dumbass again. Not the mage ME

My worst Slime KQ was one where i was lvl 16 with awsome +6 Bow and armour and this noob Called Rusk dressed in only noob clothes and noob bow comes on and says "I deal the most damage here" so is tart whispering saying no you dont so Rusk decided it would be fun to pull loads of enemies onto our tanker our ONLY Tanker, so then everyoen starts calling him. we get to next floor and Rusk called me a noob who is sad and pathetic and sucks his own mum (WTF ?) so we manage to ignore rusk and get to King slime and manage to almost beat him, he summons preince and queen and guess who they go after ?
Rusk.
He leads them to me, i shoot them because i was trying to be nice >_> (its just my nature) so the prince and queen go onto me and then so does King slime, then Rusk shouts,
"haha lolz you deid noob"
Old 11-23-2007, 10:40 PM   #168
thebomba
Mushroom

thebomba is on a distinguished road
ive had one
no clerics that can res, and this archer which pulled every dam thing. then in the same one, this mage was lagged, so 10 min later he got in and joined the archer pull everything and they killed everyone exept for the tank at the end, because they pulled every fricken marlone and mara...... at once
Old 11-24-2007, 12:23 AM   #169
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
Some ppl are so... ( wanna strangle them )
Old 11-24-2007, 12:47 AM   #170
Falzz
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: Atsutane
Current Level: 25
Falzz is on a distinguished road
Pretty much every Mara KQ. Loads of times we had 0 clerics or 0 tankers. So then I decided to make a cleric so there was ATLEAST one cleric. Other times when we did have other clerics, they didnt heal/rez/buff/ect, they just started tanking and got killed. When I tried to rez they just click "Move" and waste hearts until they ran out and got transported back to Roumen. And when we reach a boss, I cast invincible on the tank, then rez somebody *Invinc = 8 seconds, rez casting = 6* then I can heal the tank. But people bad-mouth me about that. Or, I can never EVER find a party! What the hell? Nobody wants a lvl 20-25 cleric? Next I know theres 11 people left *Two full parties, then me -_-*.

/End rant.

*That was longer than I thought o.o;*
Closed Thread