Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #4301
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG

Leesa, if you ever catch me on FB before you play some LoL lemme know! Haven't played in a good month because I have no one to play it with =(
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:00 AM   #4302
Vance
Slime

Vance is on a distinguished road
I really need to get to 30 so I can start playing with everyone D:
Old 02-24-2011, 04:04 AM   #4303
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh
D:

thanks alot, now my cousin is addicted to this game and won't hang out with me.
Sparkeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 04:14 AM   #4304
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Sparkeh View Post
D:

thanks alot, now my cousin is addicted to this game and won't hang out with me.
Don't worry, there are other fish in the sea.
Old 02-24-2011, 09:09 AM   #4305
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
@Ivra: they updated the LoL recorder, you can now see all units hp all the time! It's just that it's not always current (bit of delay in showing real hp) but still pretty good. Also added that U function to remove interface, really nifty.

I'm watching you play annie now xD your first flash/kill/stun on teemo was pro.
Old 02-24-2011, 11:34 AM   #4306
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Found Irelia's build guide for your Lirange:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=534111
I didn't do that bad! Well..compared to everyone else on the team I didn't. I don't like other people builds, it's never as good as mine :D.
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
WHY IS LIRANGE PLAYING IRELIA? Jeez, I just can never be original, lirange always has to stomp on me >_>

I personally don't like HotshotGG... find him to be too much of an overrated player. And he loses so many games because he never has anyone that likes him to queue with x_x He's always solo in his vids.
xD. I play all the champs! I wont be playing Irelia after she stops being free for. I'm probably going to buy Caitlyn as my next champ, possibly Jarvan depending on his skills. And a lot of the players that are popular on the LoL forums are overrated. They're not that good and are the ones who rage/bitch at you.
Originally Posted by MikeyG View Post
Leesa, if you ever catch me on FB before you play some LoL lemme know! Haven't played in a good month because I have no one to play it with =(
If we're on at the same time I'll play with you. I don't really like 3v3 though, I like summoners rift much better.
Originally Posted by Vance View Post
I really need to get to 30 so I can start playing with everyone D:
We play with people who aren't 30 before. We even had smurfs to play on if it makes it easier for you. But usually the other team are really good also because they also have smurfs so it's actually easier to play on our real accounts LOL.

Btw, has anyone seen Tama(Sodomyx) on lately?
Old 02-24-2011, 11:36 AM   #4307
Lirange
Bad Kid

I wonder what will be the main map once Magma chamber comes out. It's going to be that or summoner's rift. I think it's going to be Magma Chamber and summoner's rift is going to be what twisted treeline is now.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=538103
Ryze judgement! Not enough time to read it :[.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:23 AM   #4308
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
What do you guys think of Maokai?

I've won the last 4/5 games with him but I'm not sure how much I've contributed to victory in those games. I know Lirange has him -__-
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:39 AM   #4309
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I played one game where his harass in lane was just so annoying, especially with his saplings.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:17 AM   #4310
Lirange
Bad Kid

I think Maokai's really fun and looks awesome. He really does depend a lot on his team though. It's frustrating when my team moves out of my ults range and fights-_-.

He's good, but not really good. Malphite does everything he does but better. In a ranked game, I would never pick Maokai over Malphite. At least in his current state I wouldn't. Though Maokai is actually a pretty good pick in ranked since Malphite is usually banned. I actually think his saplings suck. Unless someone prioritize lvling them(which they shouldn't) and gets fed a lot early and goes back to store and buys ap items, it does crap damage, It's easily dodgeable, and it's easy to make it run into something else and explode. I think his only viable build is tank, tank/support. Then I only get one lvl in his saplings just for wards purposes. To check the bushes in lane and check the bushes in river to avoid ganks from jungler.

Maokai does a really good job in top solo or duo surpringly. If you go up against a non tank in top solo, he can really do a lot of dmg with w+q. But then, maybe I just gone against bad players when I soloed top(which really may be the case). In duo lane, he can also dish out a lot of dmg with w+q but only if his other lane partner takes advantage of it.