Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 05:08 PM   #11
Sparkeh
Nothing here, move along.

Sparkeh is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sparkeh

XD! CS is taking #1 in their To Do list...
Old 03-21-2009, 07:33 PM   #12
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
im not gonna get one of those things... :/ waste of sc...

and i might do a lil of the event...

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 03-21-2009, 08:00 PM   #13
Lone_Wolf
Boogy Knight

Lone_Wolf is on a distinguished road
Might get silky some commen sense for his B-day maybe he wont make totally idiotic and stupid statements again if I do so.

Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 03-21-2009 at 10:12 PM..
Old 03-21-2009, 08:18 PM   #14
cillia
O(≧∇≦)O ~♪

In-Game Name: yufu,Vangel
Current Level: 61, 26
Server: West
cillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura aboutcillia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to cillia Send a message via MSN to cillia Send a message via Yahoo to cillia
wait wasnt the cake a reward for some other event recently? O_o or is it just my imagination?

Quote:
96:What's 『マジか』?
97: >>96 are you serious?
98:Yes, I am.
99:that was an answer, not a question

Dragon Nest
IGN: leafie, Xiol
Class: Acrobat, Mystic
Guild: Duality
Server: Velskud (West)
Old 03-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #15
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Ugh not again

If Spirit does not go and murder the OS CEO I certainly will. This event is pointless to me for 2 reasons.

1. I'd rather spend the SC I buy on stuff that would actually benefit or something for my amusement not for an exp that will last the weekend? Only for it to be finished on Maintenance day and throughout this entire week every player in Fiesta has to deal with countless Fiesta.Bin errors until that issue is fixed so we are getting screwed with this event either way even if we don't gift (Him, Her, It) anything

2. I'm level 87 so an exp boost is really pointless to me since I work on my Jewel Tree repeats and lic only to follow at Lv 88 by doing all my non repeats and Red Nix repeat and finishing my JT lic to reach the end and await cap raise.

To be honest though I have to give props to the person ultimately responsible for making all these (Events/stuff that involves purchase or using CS in some way) I would have never thought of half of them. Whats next we already have weapons with a durability kit required to keep using the skins so why don't they just make a durability kit for you armours so everytime you take a hit your durability on your armours go down.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:38 PM   #16
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Because people in general will not revolt unless it directly affects them. If one person is affected, no one cares.

The only people who care about weapon skin durability are the ones who buy them. Seriously, 10% damage bonus is not that much, and the only thing that you would really buy them for is the critical.

...Hell, with the 8x leveling, all you need is BoT. That, and marriage to make life way easier.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:57 PM   #17
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
Because people in general will not revolt unless it directly affects them. If one person is affected, no one cares.

The only people who care about weapon skin durability are the ones who buy them. Seriously, 10% damage bonus is not that much, and the only thing that you would really buy them for is the critical.

...Hell, with the 8x leveling, all you need is BoT. That, and marriage to make life way easier.

It is really really dangerous right now to do the Lv 80 repeats especially the JT repeats without a BoT. I've died from JTs, Magmatons and Flame Spirits getting to the JT area about 20 times now because of the countless crashes happening now so thats 20% exp I could've potentionally lost and I would still be at Lv 86 right now but when I purchased that BoT last week in the back of my mind I knew would be needing this.

This is one Outspark blunder that won't affect me. The entire time though the OS staff were telling us it was client related issue and reinstalling the game would fix the problem. Do Outspark take us as preschoolers? We knew it was the patch they screwed up and they don't want to admit they were wrong on this instead they would rather advertise a CS event rather than fixing an issues which has alot of player very frustarated right now
Old 03-22-2009, 12:13 AM   #18
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Do note, however, that even though people are pissed, the majority still take out their credit cards and buy more Sparkcash when their monthly items expire.

Outspark is getting the wrong message, really.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:14 AM   #19
Shannondoah
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: facsimile, Shannondoah, _samson, llilandra, _shinobu, _shinzon
Current Level: 75,28, 22, 20, 27,57
Server: Epith, Apoline
Shannondoah will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Shannondoah Send a message via MSN to Shannondoah Send a message via Yahoo to Shannondoah Send a message via Skype™ to Shannondoah
Hmmm. this thread sounds just like the threads from another game I used to play. Seems people do a lot of complaining about goof ups from the programmers, and everything being CS in the game. Of course CS is how Outspark makes money on essentially a free game. Ya it stinks to lose exp. from a problem caused because the programmers didn't check their code before they released it, but still it is only a game. It isn't your whole life. If it is........
Old 03-22-2009, 12:20 AM   #20
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Originally Posted by Shannondoah View Post
Hmmm. this thread sounds just like the threads from another game I used to play. Seems people do a lot of complaining about goof ups from the programmers, and everything being CS in the game. Of course CS is how Outspark makes money on essentially a free game. Ya it stinks to lose exp. from a problem caused because the programmers didn't check their code before they released it, but still it is only a game. It isn't your whole life. If it is........
You don't understand the full scope of the problem.

Premium items are THE highest emphasis for Outspark. Not QA, not PR. Sure, you might say that these regular "add this GM as a friend" events are PR, but no, it's just a publicity stunt.

And no, it's not necessarily the developer's fault. Rather, Outspark has requested additional Cash Shop items to be prioritized above game quality, which is a serious misstep.

Look at the other games out there. The game I'm currently playing is emphasizes cash shop. However, it's not as though you need to buy every type of item offered in order to have a good gaming experience. Rather, I get along quite well without spending a single dime. Of course, I'll spend money eventually, if I see they're worthy of it.

A company should not have to work so hard to promote their wares, but rather should earn the respect of their customers enough for them to willingly purchase premium items offered.
Closed Thread