Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 05:11 AM   #11
Utau
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: Utau|Rifia
Current Level: 7x|2x
Server: Epith|Epith
Utau is on a distinguished road

well...too bad our levels are too low...or else you can pk us and you can get chased around by the guards XD

~~~Thanks Loveless For Signature~~~

Old 03-12-2009, 05:12 AM   #12
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I keel stalkers.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:18 AM   #13
Utau
Gang Imp

In-Game Name: Utau|Rifia
Current Level: 7x|2x
Server: Epith|Epith
Utau is on a distinguished road
guards = stalkers? or is it me?

must be teh guards... BAD GUARDS! BAD!!!

~~~Thanks Loveless For Signature~~~

Old 03-12-2009, 06:13 AM   #14
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Don't worry about the guards. They're all fat and unable to run. Throw them a donut and they'll completely forget about you :>
Old 03-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #15
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
I like you second idea hrae,
but if you don't wanna get open pk'ed don't go on
the pvp server to begin with.
Old 03-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #16
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Looking at the consequences I doubt many would openly go after random players leveling... the maps are pretty open and on top of that there are 14 other realms to go into. So things such as a certain place getting crowded and all that seems slim to cause drama.

I'm at 45 and want to see how PvP works but I'm not about to go after 50+ for it, lol. I might even choose a PvP based server... though looking at it it seems like all servers would be like that? o_o Would be a fun 'break' from constant quest grinds.

For those below 45 and want to PvP there is a dueling system there for your enjoyment without any penalties. I was challenged by an alliance member and took him out pretty easily... (thank goodness for Widu/Unda).
Old 03-12-2009, 06:14 PM   #17
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
I dont think there will be any servers meant for pvp since within the servers are plenty of realms to play in. Since I think not that many people will be playing in pvp, they prob wont add in servers meant for pvp but maybe add in 1-3 realms of pvp within each "normal" server. That way you can still play regularly and if youre in the mood to do some pvping, just hop over to one of the pvp realms. I do hope thats how it works though because I like to have my options available.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:15 PM   #18
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
The PvP realm idea sounds interesting. That way if you're in the mood to have open PvP you can, and then on the days when you don't you can be on a non-PvP realm. Kinda like the trading realm.