Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-15-2008, 11:21 AM   #11
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Eh, I guess everyone has a different definition "living life to the fullest".

Smart can be great but sometimes we need a bit of dedication as well. My view only.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:21 AM   #12
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by BuzZzKiLL View Post
duuuuhhhh, ure a girl lol, ure not supposed to do that kind of stuff. and no im not stupid xD im actually smart, and wen i was in my night school i was the overall smartest in my class haha. i got no need to be ashamed. and no im not saying dotn do homework, or quit school. im saying that i still passed even w/o hw. theres many paths people choose, some right, some wrong. i was on the wrong one then went right. im pretty happy with myself. i have experienced a lot in my life. id like to live it to its fullest.
Duuuuhhhh, gender doesn't matter when understanding proper education. So you really make yourself look chauvinistic with that type comment, which is also unbecoming.

Not to be mean, but there is no way to say this without it sounding mean, but unless you are intentionally misspelling, not only in this post but in many of your posts, I wouldn't be making these statements with such an air of superiority. Not to mention you have atrocious spelling and apparently have not learned to use a spellchecker.

And, as example, look at all the red underlined words in this screen clip:

Now, like I said, unless you are intentionally misspelling these, and in that case, that doesn't actually constitute webeze or web-lingo.

But specifically, regarding these type comments - there are a lot of kids on these forums who might read this and think that is the way to go about getting through high school, but they may get a high school principal who understands his job better than yours did and these kids could end up suspended or expelled.

I shudder every time I see these type comments or comments about getting high all the time because we do have younger people on her who could be negatively influenced. Please refrain from references of dropping from high school and staying high, since that really does not benefit 99% of those who go that route. Trust me, at 51 I have seen my fair share of people who tried it and in their 50's they have nothing for their retirement and will be poverty level living off the government in a few short years.

It's better to get a proper education and try to be a positive contribution to society.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:44 AM   #13
_JunShyr_*FTW*
Ice Vivi

Tournaments Won: 16

In-Game Name: Zidane
Current Level: 93
Server: Cypion
_JunShyr_*FTW* is on a distinguished road
duuuuhhhh, ure a girl lol, ure not supposed to do that kind of stuff. and no im not stupid xD im actually smart, and wen i was in my night school i was the overall smartest in my class haha. i got no need to be ashamed. and no im not saying dotn do homework, or quit school. im saying that i still passed even w/o hw. theres many paths people choose, some right, some wrong. i was on the wrong one then went right. im pretty happy with myself. i have experienced a lot in my life. id like to live it to its fullest.
^^ all lies he's blate a full blown nerdy geek HAHAHA!!! and lol go loki u kick his but haha ><
_JunShyr_*FTW* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:49 AM   #14
BuzZzKiLL
Mara Pirate Elite

In-Game Name: BuzZzKiLL
Current Level: Mage 5x Tank6x
Server: Bijou
BuzZzKiLL is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BuzZzKiLL
of course i spell this way intentionally lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! the only language i kno iz english, and personally its annoying spelling properly unless needed. i like to type fast, and i abbreviate almost all of my words. the red lines are very noticable and idc lol. my belief is if u can still comprehend what it ses then what more is there to say? and no, im far from sayin that any kid should follow the path i had. the one i had was horrible, jus because i got off unscathed by the system doesnt mean i diddnt have problems. i had many. and there are many different ways to get that lil piece of paper. wen u say "proper education" that doesnt mean highschool exactly, im actually against highschool from my experiences. i find "proper" schooling to be one w/o influences. w/o peer pressure or any of that bs. in ure view of proper schooling, kids see and hear many many things in which they shouldnt. and when did i mention getting high? i wouldnt mention that on a school subject cuz i dont belive KIDS should be doin it. now really, im not bein a douche, but understand even tho i did some stuff, im still on the right path to opening my own business. its not what people say that makes ure life, its how u choose to live it.....if a kid reads what i write an goes OMG I WANT THAT LIFE, and tries to pursue it hes STUPID. im very VERY lukky my life turned out the way it is now. but what i will say is i dont regret quitting highschool and still further persueing an education....o and to add, im not bein a chauvinist at all, im sayin ure a girl, u shouldnt be a skank in highschool.......

Last edited by BuzZzKiLL; 09-15-2008 at 11:55 AM..
BuzZzKiLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:54 AM   #15
BuzZzKiLL
Mara Pirate Elite

Originally Posted by _JunShyr_*FTW* View Post
^^ all lies he's blate a full blown nerdy geek HAHAHA!!! and lol go loki u kick his but haha ><
u wanna see a picture of me? lolz.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:59 AM   #16
_JunShyr_*FTW*
Ice Vivi

Tournaments Won: 16

In-Game Name: Zidane
Current Level: 93
Server: Cypion
_JunShyr_*FTW* is on a distinguished road
u wanna see a picture of me? lolz.
yes plz, then i can throw darts at it ^^
_JunShyr_*FTW* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #17
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Ouch.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:03 PM   #18
BuzZzKiLL
Mara Pirate Elite

myspace.com/buzzzkill26 enjoy and add if u wanna see me at sum parties, ill put sum pics on if u do lol. those who believe people lie about there lives are small minded. y would u lie, if i really wanted to lie id say i was a friggin millionair.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:05 PM   #19
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
of course i spell this way intentionally lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! the only language i kno iz english, and personally its annoying spelling properly unless needed. i like to type fast, and i abbreviate almost all of my words. the red lines are very noticable and idc lol. my belief is if u can still comprehend what it ses then what more is there to say? and no, im far from sayin that any kid should follow the path i had. the one i had was horrible, jus because i got off unscathed by the system doesnt mean i diddnt have problems. i had many. and there are many different ways to get that lil piece of paper. wen u say "proper education" that doesnt mean highschool exactly, im actually against highschool from my experiences. i find "proper" schooling to be one w/o influences. w/o peer pressure or any of that bs. in ure view of proper hs, kids see and hear many many things in which they shouldnt. and when did i mention getting high? i wouldnt mention that on a school subject cuz i dont belive KIDS should be doin it. now really, im not bein a douche, but understand even tho i did some stuff, im still on the right path to opening my own business. its not what people say that makes ure life, its how u choose to live it.....if a kid reads what i write an goes OMG I WANT THAT LIFE, and tries to pursue it hes STUPID. im very VERY lukky my life turned out the way it is now. but what i will say is i dont regret quitting highschool and still further persueing an education....
Punctuation is also blatantly missing. And that causes many of us headaches.

and no, im far from sayin that any kid should follow the path i had. the one i had was horrible, jus because i got off unscathed by the system doesnt mean i diddnt have problems. i had many. and there are many different ways to get that lil piece of paper. wen u say "proper education" that doesnt mean highschool exactly, im actually against highschool from my experiences. i find "proper" schooling to be one w/o influences. w/o peer pressure or any of that bs. in ure view of proper hs, kids see and hear many many things in which they shouldnt..
But if you post about how wonderful it is and with a tone of “woohoo, look at what I can do.” Then some of the younger kids on her (and we do have some here who are under 13) might think that is the way they are going to try it.

As for proper education; no, not necessarily a brick-and-mortar building, but an education where some emphasis is put on learning proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.

and when did i mention getting high? i wouldnt mention that on a school subject cuz i dont belive KIDS should be doin it.
No, not in this specific thread, but in others. And the overall effect is a lot less than desirable.

. now really, im not bein a douche, but understand even tho i did some stuff, im still on the right path to opening my own business. its not what people say that makes ure life, its how u choose to live it.....if a kid reads what i write an goes OMG I WANT THAT LIFE, and tries to pursue it hes STUPID. im very VERY lukky my life turned out the way it is now. but what i will say is i dont regret quitting highschool and still further persueing an education....
That is fine, but when there are as many kids as we have on these forums, conversation about the benefits of dropping out of school or even posts about how high you are, was or will be are not looked upon in a good way.

Maybe just me, but I prefer to see less posts of that type.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 12:09 PM   #20
BuzZzKiLL
Mara Pirate Elite

wen i say im out there, u auto assume im saying im high? how about sleep deprivation. and would u give it up on my grammar, i type the way i want lol.
ill say this, ure making something of what would have been nothing. and if u keep trying me, ill keep going. and then more an more will read, do u want that. i suggest u jus stop and close this.

Last edited by BuzZzKiLL; 09-15-2008 at 12:12 PM..
BuzZzKiLL is offline   Reply With Quote