Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 12:43 PM   #21
UserName
Jewel Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Disappear
Current Level: 2x
Server: Epith
UserName is on a distinguished road

Gold hill is that bad?
For me its great.
I can get in two gold hills in one hour and complete it.
What letter do you have?
I found that the firsts letters have better people.
Idk why
Old 09-09-2008, 03:19 PM   #22
Osiris
Phinofly

Mario Kart Xtreme Champion!Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: 0siris
Current Level: 7x
Server: [Bijou]
Osiris is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by UserName View Post
Gold hill is that bad?
I found that the firsts letters have better people.
Idk why
That varies on the high level KQ because on the lower ones usually (at least when I played those ones) there were so many people trying to join the highests letters such as [A] or [B] that only the people with the fastest connection got in first. And most of the time at least a couple of them were fairly competent players.

I don't know about other clerics guess I just feel like I get picked on a little bit because I don't have any AOE skill to get enemies...like last night I was grinding to kill shrooms in uruga and some guy with a party of 4 just comes and takes all the enemies in my area. I asked him once if he could plz stay over further because I had been there awhile...but nope just goes and steals all the enemies. Not to mention when I actually DO grab some enemies he just goes and takes them from me even if they were only like 2 or 3 of them. There were a couple times I stole some of them back by healing him a bunch but definitely not nearly as effective. And then I look and he has like a lvl 5 party member too....seriously?? Not trying to be mean towards a guild but I'm not sure what kind of people Alliance (was the guild 2-3 of them were in) invites to their guild if all they do is KS from other players.

Bijou
Paladin lvl 7x - 0siris
Old 09-09-2008, 03:56 PM   #23
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
On my cleric, I always asked my party to pot and stone "in case I'm busy healing the others" right at the beginning of KQs. It's been working out well. I felt bad when I had to tell archers and mages to back off every time they tried to take the mob thinking they were covered. I had problems with people who didn't have sufficient def but attempted to tank. It got fun when 3 of them took charge at the mob in 3 different directions. lol... I didn't know which of laughing and crying was a more appropriate response, but heck, it cracked me up so bad. LOL

I tend to laugh in KQs because, to be honest, I was a noob and still am so I kind of sympathised with the way new players act. I mean not knowing is not a sin. The only time I got so mad was an opportunistic archer in a Slime KQ. He waited for the mob's health to drop and then started to shoot in order to get the kill. There were only 5 of us in the KQ and I was the only cleric. Miraculously, we managed to get to King Slime but time beat us. And yes, that archer was on my permanent blacklist (in which he reigns as the one and only one) even though, sadly, I healed him sometimes when he accidentally aggroed. And I really wanted him to die... ah well.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 09-09-2008, 10:27 PM   #24
ThEsQuIsHy
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: Lanay(soon to be perm retired) INeroI(retired for now) Suzuyena(Lanay's replacement)
Current Level: 4x 4x 2x
Server: Teva
ThEsQuIsHy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ThEsQuIsHy
i HATE LTing mages, i let them die.. bc my clerics name is "no_heal_4_u" it means what its name is lol, mages begging for heals bc they got 'hit' for standing in aoe range or LTing, i wont heal 'em, thats what stones are for, plus LT mages are dumb, yes i myself am a mage and NEVER use LT, its conversion sucks...yes i spend alot of $ on stones, but i also keep a stack of t2/t3 sp pots on me at all times, therefor i wont run out of sp anytime soon :P ide only LT if i ran out of sp stones/pots, but i wouldnt demand a cleric to heal me

It's your choice

*Proud owner of The_Family*
*Proud member of CollisionII*
Current Fiesta status: playing o.O

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
my brain isnt functioning properly
Closed Thread