Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 07:06 AM   #31
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

Oooo maybe i should try that next time...

i usually just run around in circle at the back, hoping mara/marlone never reach me and deliver minimum number of hits while i'm running around... XD and heal the tank

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-30-2008, 07:16 AM   #32
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Ironically, you'd be surprised at how much MORE aggro our heal draws, compare to a fighter's kick, mock..

its worse in abyss...

And just the other day, i was in Spider KQ, and had 2 grave robber was hitting me, which it prevents me from healing my party properly... i ran around in circle healing myself and yelling at Kev "GET IT OFF ME, GET IT OFF ME" he chased after me, mock and kick... but it wont come off LOL

I dunno wat level u are yet, but Recover is a massive aggro drawer too...

its ashame the aggro doesnt work as well when we did our lvl 60 job change quest...
I'm aware of that. But I was paying attention to them, I never saw kick or mock. Somtimes I'd aggro after one heal, and none of them would mock or kick to try to get it back, just keep attacking.

I can tell I'ma be a bossy/mean cleric. I had to direct them through killing GGK. One of them didn't even know what the word "aggro" was.

Me: Since he one hits you guys, just sit back and wait til my heal aggro's the imps then hurry and get them off of me.
Fighter: whats aggro?
Me: When a monster attacks or turns on you...
Old 07-30-2008, 07:22 AM   #33
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Bad tanks... are we talking about bad tanks?!

I was just doing an MD KQ the other day where this fighter runs up to the dragon only to get KO'ed by it.

<-- glad I wasn't in his party, or I would've got so annoyed having to res him so many times.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:23 AM   #34
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
^LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I just saw that tank today and I sent evil eyes toward him. >.>

I had a bad tank today in MD. He was a lower level so he couldn't really fight MD. When mobs spawned, I asked him to mock them away and he said something like:

Him: I lead the mobs away every time. Why doesn't (another fighter do it)
*Other fighter is dead on the ground*

And then he tried to make MEEE do it. Dx Couldn't get him to understand that 6 of those little things kill me. And one of my party's clerics was the off-tank and the other one was... slow so they had to focus on healing the tank...

Last edited by Ralath; 07-30-2008 at 07:25 AM..
Old 07-30-2008, 10:46 AM   #35
Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Bad tanks??? I never knew there are in MD KQs...

I encounter them in Robo KQs with my mage...

Idiots who wield +9 shields and can't even mock for sh*t...

Then come the clerics who complain about mages dying too often; might as well sit in a corner and do nothing if that's how they are >_>

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight
Old 07-30-2008, 12:08 PM   #36
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
no bad tanks in MD, are u kidding? when i did MD, theres always a bunch of them who gets 1HKO, and so they just stand at the back dancing.. they dont even bother with MC....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 07-30-2008, 03:46 PM   #37
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
>_< MD wasn't that bad for me. Just the occasional weaker fighters who wouldn't do mob control.
Old 07-30-2008, 08:44 PM   #38
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
I just start talking about how shetty they are and stuff about bad tanks or people that doesnt know how to play their class, to make them quit and play some other class since they are so bad :/.

Clerics who hates to heal others but themselves and only focus on attacking and trying to tank, they should just quit their cleric and play a tank fighter.
Fighters who hates and are afraid to lose HP or die and hates to fight close range, they should quit their fighter and play a mage.
Mage who sucks at aoeing and DDing should just quit and quit this game.

I havent seen any idiotic archers yet so far since archers are non-existant in Epith.

Thanks Loveless!

Last edited by viasta; 07-30-2008 at 08:57 PM..
Old 07-30-2008, 09:07 PM   #39
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I don't entirely blame fighters for staying back and not doing MC XD What's the point if you're going to get KO'd as soon as you get near the dragon? I think good fighters in MD KQ doesn't depend on whether they MC or not, but what they do to the best of their ability. If they can't MC from the dragon but can MC after I draw them out, then that's cool with me.

But yeah, it's annoying if people stand aside and dance during a fight D:<

{ enraya ! }
Old 07-30-2008, 10:26 PM   #40
Lexaeus
Bat

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: FredWeasley, EishunKonoe
Current Level: 3x, 8
Server: Teva, Epith
Lexaeus is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Serendira View Post
Bad tanks??? I never knew there are in MD KQs...

I encounter them in Robo KQs with my mage...

Idiots who wield +9 shields and can't even mock for sh*t...

Then come the clerics who complain about mages dying too often; might as well sit in a corner and do nothing if that's how they are >_>
I was in one of your kqs one time in your party (Though I did lag often so you did die a couple of times T_T) Anyways I have noticed that fighters are too afraid to tank even with a +9 shield I don't know why. Mages draw a bunch of aggro and will die due to non snearing kick fighters so that makes sense. Though I really hate people who dance in the back while everyone else is dying or busy fighting then spam "rev plz freaking ****** cleric".

Thank you Loveless for the awesome siggy
Closed Thread