Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #1
Sapphire_Rose
Slime

Sapphire_Rose is on a distinguished road
A Question on Empowerment

Hello Fiesta Cleric Population!!!

I'm Sapphire_Rose of Teva, and I have just a few questions about skill empowerment. Please post responses next to the number I assign to the question as this will make reading and utilizing your information so much easier.

1: As far as the empowerments go, which ones are most useful for a cleric who solos most of the time, but may do the occasional KQ for poo-poos and giggles?

2: I understand that only active skills can be empowered, but some of the empowerments do not make any sense. For instance, the attack skill bash can have its buff duration increased. Is this just a crossover making the empowerment window uniform for every skill in the game or is there some later form that buffs/debuffs?

3: With all these other questions, assuming that they get answered, I'm sure you are all tired of reading my boring over examining type. This last question is simply a noobish one. Could someone give me a somewhat step by step informative empowerment guide for the first 9 skill points?

Ex: Heal-Sp consumption- 5 points
Bash-Damage-4 points

Something to this effect would be greatly appreciated.

For those that are wondering whether or not something crawled up my butt and died causing my fingers to type in boring-ese. This is not the case, but I'm just in college again and english composition causes one to be much more careful with what they type.

Much Love ~Sapphire_Rose~