Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2007, 08:19 PM   #1
Demodraken
Mushroom

Demodraken is on a distinguished road
SPR/DEX Build (Axe)

Tabula Rasa is my main MMO, so I really am not in this game for the long haul or really worried about most concerns voiced on this forum.

That out of the way, I played for awhile last night. My Fighter leveled from 1 to 17, and I was able to pick up a +6 1H Sword from one of the King Quests.

Moving on, I was bored so I messed with the stats listed on this sites wiki and created the following build (Assuming the level 60 advancement gives 10 points):

25 into SPR (5% Crit)

40(50) into DEX (10% Dodge / 13.3 Aim)

40 into SPR (4% Crit)

@60 10 points into DEX

Giving me 10% Dodge, 13 Aim, 9% Crit, 32 MDef (Around the same as a Targe)

1DEX:1SPR

I'll probably end up using an Axe and solo most of my levels, FFXI put a bad taste in my mouth in regards to parties, but I know I'll end up PvPing most of my time on once I hit level 40.

I figure that the 10% dodge will make up for the lost block rate and that small boost to Aim will stack with that +Aim attack skill allowing me to down Archers. I also figure that the small MDef added will allow me to at least close the gap between myself and a mage to get in a hit or two.

One question however, does the % added to dodge and crit chance add to some unseen value, or will it end up being "an extra 10% CHANCE to dodge or and extra 9% CHANCE to gain a crit"?

Last edited by Demodraken; 12-03-2007 at 04:16 PM..