View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 06:24 PM   #2895
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
DON'T LOOK AT MY STATS!!

Eh, I think I did pretty good.I had a kog in my team so it takes up all the kills. I soloed bot against galio and garen and did pretty good, managed to make garen go back to heal. Of course I did die 2 times because of galio's ult but I think I still did good!! Dps janna is already such a good supportG__G.
Next time 5 of us are on, we'll run the same team that I had. I think it helped a lot that I had Kayle (who was actually popping pretty good damage except didn't know when to ult.. =_=), MF (who ulted and knocked off tons of health), and Sona, who's just QWE's nonstop. Plus, her ult is awesome.

I'm sure Blups was a good Soraka too. lulz

But man... Nasus is just getting beat up.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=109533

Quote:
Nasus moved down to tier 3 - Being out shined man. That's about it. Galio in a side lane or Shen just offers much more then he does.

Tristana moved up to tier 1 - 2nd best competitive carry in the game imo. Her basic range is insane with a snowballing ability in a team fight (her rocket jump) combined with a steroid AS boost and a big nuke to finish and or blow someone out of a team fight. She's just fantastic. All around great champion.
Yayyyy Tristana.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote