Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-23-2010, 12:43 PM   #2881
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=260380
HAHA! I actually noticed that a lot when I played anivia, I never knew what caused it though. Now that I know how to do it and it can be done on other characters besides anivia....

You dirty rotten exploiter you.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 12:47 PM   #2882
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
Both side of the coins for both corki and janna.

Corki is able to fully utilise the effects of items such as sheen, whereas janna cannot utilise it as much as corki.
Corki has escape mechanism, janna does not really have one. (if you are exhausted blah blah blah, dont tell me movement speed)
Corki has a passive that acts like a mini armour pent.

Janna is able to cancel channeling spells and heal. Corki has no such abilities.
Janna has multi-purpose shield, corki have a stupid "blind" spell.

Janna is also one of the champions I consider food for all, as she's relatively weak and easily ganked if your teams know how to. Corki is too gankable but not as easily as Janna.
On a 1v1, corki with a good player takes down the enemy in seconds, and janna takes down the enemy in a longer duration.
Provided the enemy we are talking about are the same. (Not champs like pant btw)
Old 09-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #2883
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
That invisible particle thing must be annoying as hell on Anivia. You'd have a harder time trying to know when to detonate.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:04 PM   #2884
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=260380
HAHA! I actually noticed that a lot when I played anivia, I never knew what caused it though. Now that I know how to do it and it can be done on other characters besides anivia....
i used to do that with cho a really long time ago. it wasn't quite the same since rupture isn't the same type of skill shot. it would just make it so the sound didn't play and you didn't see cho stomp but the animation on the ground would still be there. thought it was gone though, oh well.
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
That invisible particle thing must be annoying as hell on Anivia. You'd have a harder time trying to know when to detonate.
if you use a champ a lot you get really use to the timing on abilities so it probably doesn't affect the people who main her much besides making it easier to land the stun.
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 02:07 AM   #2885
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Not so easy is it :x

Dunno why you rushed IE first. I don't think you had enough attack speed.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:42 AM   #2886
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
For being a support, Sona pops out amazing damage...

I'm so inspired to try carry Sona after I just watched HotshotGG carry two games *_*

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 05:51 AM   #2887
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
The last game I played the Sona had the most kills. Granted, most of our team decided to try out a new champ for the round, so it wasn't exactly a stellar performance.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:30 AM   #2888
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I hate it when people single-handedly manage to give away the game.

*whining ahead*

Oh, we've been dominated all game and our mid inhib and both Nexus Towers are gone but we barely manage to sneak-kill Nashor and win a team-fight and finally equalize by beating-down their mid-inhib.

How the heck then do you, carry-Tristana, have the gall to die (after you see 5 of them coming down mid and with repeated pinging to get out of there) (By Yourself, all alone outside the base!) and draw in Sion who dies trying to save your butt, leaving the rest of the team without the carry and in a 3v5 team-fight with no Nexus towers???

I've had people like this my last 5 games...Yes Sona, run ahead of the tank and face-check that bush. Demacian Justice? What's that? Go ahead Vlad, build tons of HP with no MR against a Kog'Maw and a Veigar with DFG. Right on MF! Your ult is a good way to KS that champ with 20 HP from right under your team-mate's nose, especially when you know the other team is right around the corner -__-

Last edited by Ivramire; 09-24-2010 at 06:43 AM..
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 06:57 AM   #2889
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
just wait til you get feeder panth xD

"omg why did you noobs move" - feeder panth as he ults in behind the enemy team with only 2 of his team nearby.
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 11:30 AM   #2890
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Not so easy is it :x

Dunno why you rushed IE first. I don't think you had enough attack speed.
DON'T LOOK AT MY STATS!!

Eh, I think I did pretty good.I had a kog in my team so it takes up all the kills. I soloed bot against galio and garen and did pretty good, managed to make garen go back to heal. Of course I did die 2 times because of galio's ult but I think I still did good!! Dps janna is already such a good supportG__G.