Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Server: Teva
Manzcar has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Helion View Post
Previous rounds were 5 humans and 1 legal, so mind drain can't be in effect since we have 2 legals. Even if it were 6 players and 1 legal, we couldn't get it yet.
Going back over the thread I have noticed something that is quite disturbing. If there is a roleblocker that means there are still three legals alive. That is if there really is a roleblocker.

But that would mean that Helion has been lying about being blocked and has only given us the legals he knew to be legals because he is a legal.

So Helion the way I see it is that we have a real problem here. If we don’t guess correctly right now the legals win because there are only 7 people left with three legals or your lying and there are only two legals left and you are one of them and if there are three legals left they will vote for the same human any way and we lose.

So with that in mind I believe you have played a wonderful gambit and had everyone fooled so I am voting Helion. Besides the above post you put up keeps referring to the legals as “WE”.

VOTING HELION

LOKI Thanks!!
Manzcar is offline   Reply With Quote