Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2007, 07:49 AM   #1
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
the scrolls you can buy with fame

i was looking at them, mostly because of vitality which i was thinking was the scroll to increase your hp which i desperately need in KQ's but then i remembered that somebody before had said that they bought one but couldn't use it. i also noticed that one of them was nature's protection, the skill i had just gotten so i figured there must be other requirements that they're not showing. so i guess my question is what are those requirements if you know them? i figured the class requirements on the top 2 rows (pretty sure hawk archers aren't supposed to learn revive lol). but for the things like the production skills (hp regen potions, elrue tier 3 etc.) how much xp (production) would you need before you can use them. they don't even show up on the list in the skill window so something in the thousands maybe?
Old 07-29-2007, 08:43 AM   #2
sparky
Bored Boar

sparky is on a distinguished road
they are the skills ppl are to lazy to do quests so these are the lvl 20 skills

vitality is a warrior skill that decreases your def actually but increases your attack power for 60seconds with a cooldown of 3 minutes?

most of them are class oriented skills and are ment to be confusing i believe =\ hehe hope this clears it up

for the productions...teir 3...haha i dont know but im guessing around 12,000 most likely lol

Last edited by sparky; 07-29-2007 at 09:03 PM..
Old 07-29-2007, 06:35 PM   #3
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Actually tier 3 scrolls are pretty cheap...

its usually 800-100 fame for each
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:52 AM   #4
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: AndyB
Current Level: 59 cb / 40 ob
AndyB is on a distinguished road
You need about 12000 stone production to create tier 3 elrues, but tier 3 potions requires less than 12000, i'll check next time i log in and will update it here.
Closed Thread