Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2008, 02:34 AM   #1
Darkenedcleric
Slime

Darkenedcleric is on a distinguished road
great training areas? best quests n adventures?

can anyone tell me the best training areas for lv 11 cuz im lv 11 and sand beach n forest of tides is too easy now [(except for some parts of Forest of Tides with this wierd hat puppet hitting 143 on me and dying the next turn) I dont think that echo cave is safe or not]. Also wut about best quests with good dough and exp? Da jobs now r not pretty good cuz its all repeat quests and dose dont earn much....Can someone tell me great areas to train and great quests cuz i can only play for a while each day cuz my (bleep!) brother always hogs the computer and says that i play too long (he has to be exactly one hour! WTF!)
Old 01-29-2008, 02:36 AM   #2
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Forest of mist, and uhm oh god sea of greed
Old 01-29-2008, 02:50 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Sea of Greed is good, you get to SoG via the Templer in Roumen on the port (bottom left of the map)...

Dont try go through to SoG via Elderine yet, coz you'll find more weird puppets that kill u in 2 hits as well...

You can also reach Forest of Mist from Sand Beach...

Also, join Kingdom Quest for chunks of EXP...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-29-2008, 12:32 PM   #4
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
Generally, you should try attacking monsters with yellow names. Do not attempt to fight those with red names unless u are very confident of your abilities. While those with green or white names may be easier, they do not give enough experience to be worth your time. (At level 40+, it may be possible to solo the monsters in collapsed prison, which appear as red during the lower 40s. But usually not at lower levels.)

As for quests, all quests are good, except repeatable quests. Some repeatable quests may give items like return scrolls which you may need.

About echo cave, it is probably safe, since if i remember correctly a level 8 quest takes place there. It is not ideal for training, rather, it is meant for mining copper ores.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:24 PM   #5
Gekkido
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Exstasha
Current Level: 26
Server: Teva
Gekkido is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Gekkido
Kill ratmen like crazy.. I did so until lvl 16... then trained on those weird puppet hat thingies ((Smart Phinos)) until 20. so FoM is your best bet. Smart Phinos will probably get you to 22 easy. Then go to Burning Hill at lvl 22 and train on Grave Diggers for a while. You'll be well on your way to 30 in about 2 weeks. Maybe less depending on how long you go at it.

Sorry about posting this so late. X.x

What a mage should look like when running from trouble. =P
Iris Irene from manga "Ragnarok"
Old 02-25-2008, 10:19 AM   #6
fatalboyz
Speedy Slime

fatalboyz is on a distinguished road
great
great i gonna cre8 a new warrior and follo those instructions ty all
Closed Thread