Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 12:52 PM   #1
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Birthday Notification

Unless this already exists on this forum and I just don't know...Anyway, I remember on Flyffworld at the bottom of the main forum page, there was a bar that showed who's birthday it was on the day. I think it would be neat to have one of those on this forum as well.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 01-10-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
I think there is a bar, it is just at the very bottom.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-10-2008, 12:57 PM   #3
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
So its no ones birthday today? I dont see a bar at the bottom. Unless my options are different.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 01-10-2008, 12:59 PM   #4
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Correct. You can also go to Quick links and click on calander and it brings up the current year and if anyone has put their birthday in their profile, it will be on there.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 01-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #5
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
There's a birthday bar =]

Except ...

I dunno if anyone does this, but I use a false birthday ._____. In many forums, you can't sign up unless you're over 13, and when I'm under I use a 1990 birthday >__>

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-10-2008, 01:07 PM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Yeah, we already have it.

You may not see anything because:

1. There could be no one's bday today.
2. Timezone difference.
3. They didn't put their bday in their profile.

=D
Old 01-10-2008, 01:07 PM   #7
Spirit
complete once again

Enraya, I think a lot of people do that. But, you know you don't even have to put a birthday on your profile. Then it never shows up.

Old 01-10-2008, 01:15 PM   #8
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
LOL, really? I should change my birthday now that I'm thirteen + >__>"

Also, another reason that I use this false birthday is because many people associate young age = n00b. Like n00b as in "zOmg im hiiiighh lvl2x i pwnorz u u die!!11!?!111!". Like Blaaaaahs noob >8D I just don't like it when someone posts a post with rather bad grammar and has rather dumb questions and someone says "Sigh ... another twelve year old =/"

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-10-2008, 01:17 PM   #9
Spirit
complete once again

Sweetie, you are very mature for your age. Talking to you on a day to day basis, I keep forgetting that you are the same age as my niece. If anyone calls you a noob, then it is them that is the noob, because they didn't take the time to get to know you and find out how smart and mature you are.

Wow, I got sappy, I don't normally do that.

Old 01-10-2008, 01:32 PM   #10
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Aww, I love taking advantage of other people >D

Which I don't do very often. Seriously 08D

Well, I guess I've had my share of noob days, but I think everyone has >__> no matter the age. Wish that people would start reading the wel-organized guides stickied right in front of their face before asking something ...

You sound good sappy xD But I still like the dragon side better ;O

{ enraya ! }
Closed Thread