Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 07-09-2007, 03:31 PM   #1
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
For the Bleach fans

Another topic reminded me of these and I thought I'd put them up for any who want to see. My two attempts at AMV making. I used Bleach because it was the most recent anime I'd seen and I still had most of the episodes on my hard drive.

Oh by the way this post and these vids might contain spoilers.
It's set to Disturbed's Down with the Sickness (clean version) and is about Ichigo fighting with his inner hollow during his Vizard training.

Ichigo vs Byakuya set to the fully orchestrated version of Nobuo Uematsu's One Winged Angel (Sephiroth's theme song from Final Fantasy VII). It's my own favorite of the two and from a purely technical standpoint it is the superior one, but it's not really getting the attention the other one does, oh well.

They're pretty fun to make actually and I'd like to get back into it, especially since I got new editing programs, but I don't really have any ideas for anything. Maybe something with Berserk, or Claymore.

Last edited by Pritcher; 07-11-2007 at 11:55 PM.. Reason: Embedding
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:48 PM   #2
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
I like the 2nd one better. Mainly because Byakuya is in it =3
Old 07-09-2007, 08:59 PM   #3
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Cool AND violent. Nice.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:20 AM   #4
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Originally Posted by Rightclaw View Post
I like the 2nd one better. Mainly because Byakuya is in it =3
Heh, yeah I had a feeling that'd be the case for you, lol.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:21 AM   #5
Deaths_Illusion
Jewel Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Sian
Current Level: 21 XD
Deaths_Illusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via MSN to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via Yahoo to Deaths_Illusion
damn what is bleach?!?! ive heard it was good but ive never watched it :P.
Old 07-10-2007, 12:47 AM   #6
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

As far as this genre of anime goes, it's pretty good. I just get bored with any of these shows that drag on for over a hundred episodes.

It's a typical action/comedy shonen style anime. I've actually gotten pretty bored with it lately and haven't been reading or watching for a while. Basically, young guy gets special powers and fights evil with it. He's constantly confronted by a stronger enemy then he trains or gets stronger some other way and wins in the end. Rinse, repeat.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:02 AM   #7
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
Bleach is being gay with fillers right now >.>
Old 07-10-2007, 01:07 AM   #8
Deaths_Illusion
Jewel Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Sian
Current Level: 21 XD
Deaths_Illusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via MSN to Deaths_Illusion Send a message via Yahoo to Deaths_Illusion
like dragonball z? lol
Old 07-10-2007, 01:18 AM   #9
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

It's sort of in the same vein as DBZ but no where near as drawn out. DBZ would have fights that go on for 5-10 episodes with full episodes consisting of nothing but "powering up" and screaming.

Bleach handles things much better. It's long but it's episodes are filled with fleshing out the characters a little more, rather than prolonging the battles to an excruciating degree.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:50 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
It's sort of in the same vein as DBZ but no where near as drawn out. DBZ would have fights that go on for 5-10 episodes with full episodes consisting of nothing but "powering up" and screaming.
LOL! I never really watched DBZ "properly" but I've seen a few episodes because it was on tv in the mornings, and I get so annoyed at how they never die.

What programs did you used to make them? Movie Maker? That's like the only program I would know how to use that edits videos, haha. Nicely done though. Lol and you know, in the first one where Ichigo fights with the inner hollow, it reminded me of the level 20 job change quest cos you fight your clone... LOL! @.@" Not good...

I like the second one better because the music matched the clips more. Like, the bits where the music is "building up" tension, so are the clips. Hahah xD Is it harder to make AMVs with instrumentals?

Edit: Hm that made me want to start watching Bleach again. But I don't think I've stopped long enough since Rightclaw says it's fillers atm. D: