As from today, there will be a few changes regarding the way our support will deal with requests about premium items in general. Here are the changes:
- Premium items will not be transferred from account A to account B, even if the same user owns both accounts.
- If requested, we will put back permanent items into the premium inventory as long as the purchase is traceable by our services.
- Permanent mount that has been upgraded can be transferred from character A to B only if they are on the same account.
- Weapons skins obtained from the Lucky Box can be transferred back to the premium inventory only if the durability is full.
- Premium item with a duration (30 days, etc) can be returned to the premium inventory only if the said item has not been activated and has been in the character inventory no longer than 14 days.
- Tradable items cannot be returned to premium inventory.
- Items that have been receiving through an event or some sort of reimbursement cannot be returned to premium inventory.
Your Fiesta Online team