Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-30-2015, 07:45 PM   #1
Fiesta News Reporter
Premium User

Fiesta News Reporter is on a distinguished road
The FONA Weekly: Super Hot Spicy Curry!

Hey Isyans,

We will be having our weekly Maintenance today, Wednesday, September 30th, at 11PM PDT. The estimated downtime will be approximately 3 hours. During this time, the servers of Fiesta Online will not be available.

You can keep yourself notified on when the Maintenance is finished both here on the Forums and via our Facebook page.

The patch log can be found in this thread here: [Server Maintenance] 9/30/15 @ 11:00 PM PST

Let's see what the team has been up to lately!

The team was having a relaxing day in the office. Kobal was making curry for the team and was busy in the kitchen preparing his famous curry.

Aria was busy designing a suit for the GMs and Moderators and would cover up her masterpiece and glare at whoever was walking by her desk.

Yowie who was a new addition to the team was being taken around the office on a detour by Naomi, who spent the majority of it by showing off her collection of Honeying Merchandise.

Lainh was packing away her swimsuit and was silently sobbing at the fact that summer was essentially over.

Kuroneko was teaching Neon some Moderator stuff whilst Rosebud made her triumph return by visiting the towns of Isya and roaring "I’M BACK!”

Soda wasn’t feeling too well and was pushing himself to do as much work as possible. This resulted in him finally collapsing at Kira’s feet.

"Uh guys… Soda just collapsed at my feet.”

Upon hearing that Soda had collapsed. The entire team panicked and ran towards Soda to check up on him.

"What do we do? What do we do?” cried Lainh.

"My Healing and Revive isn’t working!” cried Naomi spamming her cleric skills.

"Looks like Heals and Revive doesn’t work on the common cold.” said Neon.

Aria attempted to wake Soda up by slapping him with paperwork. "You have too much work to do! Get up Soda!”

"I don’t know, maybe we could give him the kiss of life?” suggested Kuroneko.

"He’s not exactly drowning…” muttered Yowie rolling his eyes at Kuro’s suggestion.

"Question is… who is going to give it to him?” asked Kira.

The entire team went quiet and began looking at one another. None of them were willing to resuscitate Soda with the kiss of life.

"Kuro should do it!” said Rosebud breaking the silence.

"Wait! Why me?” cried Kuro in surprised.

"Because you suggested it!” said Rosebud grabbing hold of Kuro. The rest of the team followed Rosebud’s example and began trying to force Kuroneko onto Soda.

"No guys! Stop forcing me!” cried Kuroneko.

Suddenly a spoonful of boiling hot and spicy curry was poured down Soda’s throat by Kobal and within nanoseconds Soda was fully revived, running and screaming for water whilst the team watch on in amusement.

"The curry is ready guys.” said Kobal with a triumph wink.

See you guys on the new servers!

~Your Fiesta Online Team

Fiesta News Reporter is offline   Reply With Quote