Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-17-2015, 05:10 PM   #1
Fiesta News Reporter
Premium User

Fiesta News Reporter is on a distinguished road
The FONA Weekly: Ready or not here I ---OMG What is that?

Quote:

<h3>[IMG]wcf/icon/quoteS.png[/IMG]
Quoted from "Sodapoppin"
</h3>

Hello Isyans,

We will be having our weekly Maintenance today, Wednesday, June 17th, at 11PM PDT. The estimated downtime will be approximately 3 hours. You can keep yourself notified on when the Maintenance is finished both here on the Forums and via our Facebook page.

Patchlog[U]<li>Two issues with the quest "Fragrance Grass of Obay 1” (lvl54) have been fixed.[U]<li>All Senior Torturers now count towards the completion of the quest</li><li>All Senior Torturers now drop Fragrance Grass of Obey</li></ul></li><li>An issue that prevented you from picking up the quest "The Hunters Union: Warm up 2” has been fixed.</li><li>Crusader Enchantment stones (sockets) have been added to the game.</li></ul>Bug Fixes[U]<li>A bug that allowed the gladiator skill "Heat of Fury" to stay active when riding in a duo mount has been fixed.</li></ul>

Below you can find a preview of new content that will be available this summer. Enjoy!

Let's see what the team has been up to this week.

"Come on guys, let's go outside and enjoy the beauty of nature," Lainh begged.

"Yeah, its the first time in days that it's not raining." Knox added.

"I guess...there's no harm in spending an hour or two outside," Naomi reluctantly agreed.

The team rushed to get ready, the minute Ladius pushed open the front door they were greeted by the sight of lightning following by the boom of thunder."

"Yeah...no, this isn't happening---sorry guys," Aria said walking away.

"Come on Aria, a little rain never hurt anyone," Kira pleaded.

"A little rain always hurts people who have to use products to keep their hair styled," Aria rolled her eyes and played with her wavy hair.

"I actually don't feel like ruining my hair either," Naomi agreed.

The team was divided, the guys wanted to go outside and play soccer but the girls were largely afraid of getting caught in the storm. Finally Rosebud spoke up, "How about we play a game indoors."

"I'm sick of beating everyone at board games," Rooka complained.

"How about we play...hide and seek?" Adonai offered.

"Sure, not it though," Aria agreed, and everyone else followed her example and announced they didn't want to be "it".

"Some one has to be it," Kira folded his arms over his chest just as Ignazio walked into the room from the kitchen, "Iggy's it!" The team scattered as Kira called out, "Count to 20, then come find us!"

"Okay...1...2....3..."Ignazio counted outloud slowly, "19...20...ready or not here I---"

"OMG, what is this?!" Rosebud's voice called out with excitement.

Everyone followed the sound of her voice to Bottle's and Soda's office which was oddly empty. Rosebud was staring at a short video clip that Bottles had up.

"Guys---we aren't supposed to be in here," Naomi reminded them, casting a worried look over at the door.

"Play it again, I wanna see it," Kira instructed.

Right as the video finished, all of the power in the headquarters cut off from the storm.

"Guys, what if Bottle's work wasn't saved, we could all get in trouble." Aria began to worry.

The team began to argue back and forth about whether they should be honest to their supervisors about being in the office or stay quiet and hope nothing happens. Naomi, Rooka, Ignazio and Lainh wanted to be upfront about it: Aria, Kira, Rosebud and Knox wanted to stay quiet. Adonai and Ladius didn't care either way but were enjoying having the GMs and MODs try to bribe them for their vote on the matter. In the midst of all of it, no one noticed the fact that the curtains had feet and the closet door was being pushed open slowly.

"I think we win," Bottles shouted as he walked out of the closet heading towards Soda who had hidden behind the curtains.

"Yup, wanna go get a celebratory milkshake until the power is back up?" Sodapoppin asked Bottles as they both walked out the door.

"Sure thing, Oh ---by the way guys, don't worry about the video, we just released it moments before the power went out." He gave the team a wink and walked out the door.

See you after Maintenance,

~Your Fiesta Online Team
Fiesta News Reporter is offline   Reply With Quote