Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 02-21-2015, 07:15 AM   #1
Fiesta News Reporter
Premium User

Fiesta News Reporter is on a distinguished road
[Guide]Server Merge Website

Hey, Isyans!

As the title states this is the thread for all things regarding the Server Merge Website. Here we'll show you how to navigate and answer any other questions you might have.

Signing in

Visit this website: Server Merge Website and log in with your game account user ID and password.

Website Layout

When you first log in the website you'll be greeted with this page:

From there you will drag and drop your characters onto the desired server.

As explained, once Isya and Pagel are full(6 characters each) you will unlock Jenira.

For those of you who have more than 18 characters, it will look something like this once you've moved 6 characters into each server.

From there you want to click "Transfer Characters" to lock down where each character has been moved to. You will then be prompted with this:

Here you must type in the user ID and password of a NEW ACCOUNT with NO CHARACTERS on it to move the remaining characters to.

After this process is complete, you may sign in any other accounts you may have and repeat the steps with the rest of your characters.

Keep in mind the overflow account will be LOCKED until after the merge is complete!

FAQ

Q: If I pick which servers my characters go to now, but change my mind later, can I sign in again and change that?

A: Yes. However, make sure you have your characters where you want them before the merge actually happens!

Q: My friend quit a long time ago, and hasn't been keeping up with updates. Will their account be deleted if they don't pick where their characters go?

A: No. We will not be deleting any characters or accounts during this process. There is an algorithm to decide where unselected characters will go.

Q: Can I still log in and play after I've selected where I want my characters to go?

A: Yes. Your account(s) will function as normal. Only the overflow account(should you need one) will be locked until after the merge is complete.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask and we will try to answer as soon as we can.

Regards,

~Your Fiesta Online Team

Fiesta News Reporter is offline   Reply With Quote