Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 11:04 PM   #1
Minesa
Slime

In-Game Name: Minesa
Current Level: 19
Server: Apoline
Minesa is on a distinguished road
EPIC FAILS that pwned.

I'm sure you've failed a KQ before. But, did you have fun with it?

The best epic fail for me was when I was doing the Mara KQ and everyone died before we got on the ship since we didn't have many clerics and the ones we did have didn't do much healing. There was just me and two other archers and we had about twenty minutes left. So, we went on a killing spree with all the easier Maras and had a hella good time with it. Then the time ran out. D:
Old 11-03-2007, 01:23 AM   #2
MagesRequiem
Archon

MagesRequiem is on a distinguished road
I had something similar like that happen to a Kingdom Quest I was in. It was a Mara KQ, and i'm not sure but I think everyone just rushed and one by one they fell. Eventually it was just me (Fighter), another Fighter, and two Clerics. We made it up to the two fake Mara and Marlones. We killed them off but we were pretty much out of time by then. So we went on a killing spree and killed off everything we could. It was actually really fun and the guys I partied with were pretty awesome.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:15 AM   #3
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
In Robo, I used my heart right as the time was running out and porting people out, so I didn't get ported out. I was running around and dancing for awhile, then I relogged.
Old 11-03-2007, 02:20 AM   #4
Zucchini
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Zucchini [Cleric]
Current Level: 3x
Server: Teva
Zucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of lightZucchini is a glorious beacon of light
LMAO. If my mara KQ ran out of people, everyone just went solo-ing and suicided. >.> but it was fun though. Somehow.
Nvr ran outta time before.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:15 AM   #5
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Mine was in a Mara KQ too xD We had a decent group at first, then like..half of htem poofed >_> *COUGH* And the rest died around the first set of fakes, but this one cleric and I kept going but then he died, and I made it to the final ship full of fakes, followed by a marlone fighter xD

My ship now :3

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 11-03-2007, 03:17 AM   #6
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I see me~
Old 11-03-2007, 03:18 AM   #7
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Back when we had no guild and had to chat in party! xD

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 11-03-2007, 11:31 AM   #8
OmGLoOK
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: OmGLo0K
Current Level: 45
Server: Apoline
OmGLoOK is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to OmGLoOK
gold hill and couldnt find last key
killed everything on the map looking for the key and finally found it in the very last ore right next to the ramp.

found it and had 25 seconds left every ran like chickens scurring and at the very last second we ran outa time right at the gate T_T

Dot Dot Dot
Apoline
Level45-WizMage
Old 11-03-2007, 12:12 PM   #9
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
That must suck.

I remember once in GH, we were up to the last gate before the boss, and we had like 2 minutes left. I thought that it was goin gto be an easy win. When the timer hit one minute, we asked whoever had the key to open it. -silence- 30 seconds left: Spamming "Open the gate" (Getting desperate at this stage). 10 seconds left: "OMFG OPEN THE DAMN GATE!!!" And eventually, time ran out and that person didn't open the gate.

Last edited by a.L; 11-03-2007 at 12:16 PM..
Old 11-03-2007, 12:55 PM   #10
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
My 2nd time running Robo, i was being chased by Fire Vivi or archers. With like 2-3 sec left til succeed, i was shot down and didn't get anything

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
Closed Thread