Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 12:25 AM   #1
WhoIsShaun
Mushroom Fighter

WhoIsShaun is on a distinguished road
Well since you closed the other topic lets open this one!

We are not being childish about this. Editing game files of any sort is unacceptable - it is against the rules. You wish to discuss this in the public? Do it somewhere else that will allow you do to so. FiestaFan isn't a place for you discuss how to get yourself in trouble by going against the ToS. You don't agree? I'm sorry, but that's the rules and we're not going to be changing that. Please do not call others childish like that when they are simply stating the facts.

Ok maybe you should re-read what I SAID. I SAID: YOU DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT HAVE TO EDIT ANYTHING OF FIESTA OR THERE FILES OR ANYTHING SO NOW THIS TECHNICALLY WOULDNT BE AGAINST THE TOS ACCEPT FOR YOU ARE RUNNING 2 Fiesta's but I guess im guilty of that because I have multiple computers in my house and I can run fiesta on each one so I guess im breaking the TOS? Anyways it is childish for 10 people to say the same thing and cry about it breaking the TOS. I dont need a bunch of people saying the same thing. Like I said you can run more then 1 client without editing,removing,adding or anything to Fiesta files its completly something different and has nothing to do with fiesta at all.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:29 AM   #2
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
If your thread was removed, your discussion has been declared over by moderators.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:45 AM   #3
WhoIsShaun
Mushroom Fighter

WhoIsShaun is on a distinguished road
It wasnt my topic and the MOD did not read what I posted and then he said something and then closed the topic.
Old 11-01-2007, 01:03 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I believe you will still need an added-out-of-outspark-program to do that...

according to ToS (MWAHAHA take that)
Quote:
13. Modify any files or use any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools, including scripting or macroing software, or attempt to disassemble the game client and/or decipher the data transmissions between any OUTSPARK Game's client and server.
Sorry, you're not winning to ToS battle.

ToS covers them for using any macroing software with their client as well, not just modifying their files.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 11-01-2007, 03:04 AM   #5
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WhoIsShaun View Post
Ok maybe you should re-read what I SAID. I SAID: YOU DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT HAVE TO EDIT ANYTHING OF FIESTA OR THERE FILES OR ANYTHING SO NOW THIS TECHNICALLY WOULDNT BE AGAINST THE TOS ACCEPT FOR YOU ARE RUNNING 2 Fiesta's but I guess im guilty of that because I have multiple computers in my house and I can run fiesta on each one so I guess im breaking the TOS?
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
I believe you will still need an added-out-of-outspark-program to do that...

according to ToS (MWAHAHA take that)

Sorry, you're not winning to ToS battle.

ToS covers them for using any macroing software with their client as well, not just modifying their files.
It is entirely possible to have two computers running Fiesta. Not necessarily the same account on those two computers, but it is entirely possible to log on two separate accounts. You certainly do not need to modify any system files to log two or more accounts onto two or more respective computers.

WhoIsShaun is breaking the rules on a technical basis; he can always claim that a sibling, relative, friend, associate, or whoever is playing as well. This particular exploitation is difficult to catch and prove.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:06 AM   #6
Tadiakichi
Boogy

Tadiakichi will become famous soon enough
Unless he states downright that he's going to open two clients at once.

Old 11-01-2007, 03:06 AM   #7
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

@ OP
Quit your whining.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 11-01-2007, 03:09 AM   #8
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Tadiakichi View Post
Unless he states downright that he's going to open two clients at once.
Dakkon, Steam, dschang, Guntrix, rider, iceman, Murdock, Cretz, Break, or whatever GM you want would have to literally be breathing over his shoulder.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:10 AM   #9
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
this thread was originated from a post asking how to open two clients on the one computer. Which is why the other thread was closed.

It has nothing to do with opening two fiesta on two different computer. I don't know why WhoIsShaun brought that into the discussion.

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 11-01-2007 at 03:13 AM..
Old 11-01-2007, 03:13 AM   #10
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
this thread was originated from a post asking how to open two clients on the one computer.

It has nothing to do with opening two fiesta on two different computer. I don't know why WhoIsShaun brought that into the discussion.
I concur. I've read the other post.
Closed Thread