Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 06-20-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
Lirange
Bad Kid

Forum Game Idea

Hopefully this wont be a fail like my last attempt at trying to make a new forum gamexD

Okay so i was on mafiasucm, a few days ago, and saw this forum game where there was hp and items(thats all i know about itxD), and i thought that i could kinda make the same thing, except fiesta related. We all know a lot of you guys are too busy to play fiesta online, or too lazy, well how bout play it on the forums. The games goal will be to be the last one standing, it will kinda be like pvp i guess.

Okay so you get to choose your chracters class (archer, mage, fighter, cleric) and also their name. (it can be your forum name, but wouldn't it be funner to have it different? x]). You all will start with the hp/mp for your class at lvl 1. I'll give you some money.

Attacking players, you can attack players to reduce their hp, remember your goal is to be the last one standing. But of course i will take the dmg from your weapon or skill. And then decrease that from the players defence. So if you attack someone for 20dmg, and they had 15def, it will only be 5dmg.

Shop, there will be a shop where you guys can buy stuff. Like weapons, armors, skills, stones, potions, etc. But you will need money for that. You can also buy stats, these will increase your dmg, def, crit.

Money, you can gain money when you kill someone, or i will allow there to be slime monsters, and you can kill those for a random about of money. And they will have a chance to drop items which you can use or sell!

There willl be stages so its more organized, during a stage, you can either attack a player, or attack a slime. Along with buy any amount of items. So you can either attack a player, and buy items. Or attack a slime or buy items. Or just attack one of them, or just buy items.

Hopefully there is at least 4people who want to join. That way we can get the game going and other people also might want to join. And if theres enough people, i may even make partys.

Any questions? comments?
Old 06-20-2009, 05:10 PM   #2
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Seems like the game will be a bit linear to me.
Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #3
Lirange
Bad Kid

linear?
that means line?
game will be line to you?
eh o.o
Old 06-20-2009, 05:19 PM   #4
Kenryuu
Orc

In-Game Name: Kenryuu, Shiraiyuki
Current Level: 48, 60 <3
Server: Epith
Kenryuu is on a distinguished road
This sounds like a great idea! I think you should add a cash shop too, and the costumes could do +5 damage when attacking another player :3

Thanks Loveless :3
Kenryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:22 PM   #5
Lirange
Bad Kid

yea ill add cash shop
give me 10dollars and you can do extra dmg!
Old 06-20-2009, 05:25 PM   #6
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
linear?
that means line?
game will be line to you?
eh o.o
it means it'll follow a line, or is line like. not that it itself is a line.

He's saying that the game will play out in a linear way and there wont be much to shake things up.
Old 06-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #7
Lirange
Bad Kid

oh

fail againxD