Academies are a group of people working together to help each other out. Similiar to a guild yet very different. Academies allow you to recieve rewards when you lvl. I have been in lots of academys. So i decided to make a guide about them.
1. You can only join academys if ur 40-
2. You join an academy at Guild Master in Roumen (not sure if there are more.) Click on academy, then enroll... a list will pop up
3. you can not join academies that have 50 grads already
4. click on the academy u want to join and click enroll
5. You can only leave ur academy after 1 hour (not in the GAME, you can log off and then log back on)
6. After you join your academy, u might want to talk to the guild master, press academy, then rewards. This will open up a window with lvl ranges. Beside those, you will see a certain amount of money. After checking out those, u might want to look at the top of the window.. where it will say guild storage or guild cash (i forgot ) it will say how much the academy has. If at 0... this means you will not get any rewards from ur academy until some1 donates to the academy.
7. You start geting rewards at lvl 10
8. you get a graduating reward when you reach lvl 40. (usually some kind of armor or ring/wep/necklace/pet..lol)
10. now for the moment you have been waiting for... (drum roll)
The best academy is.... "Kyuuten Atae". This academy, although usually full, gives a good amount of money per lvl (ranging from 15s-45s). You might think the guild storage is empty by now.. guess what? its not, with a lvl 81 being the guild master, its ALWAYS FULL.
P.S please keep in mind that this is my first guide TO ANYTHING. i would like to know how well i did... please give me a rating out of 10. 10 bieng the best and 1 bieng the worst... TYVM
P.S.S Enjoy !