Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 07:40 AM   #1
Eroge
Mushroom

Eroge is on a distinguished road
Partying

I haven't played Fiesta in almost a year, and while coming back to it I need to ask some questions. Seems like all my in game friends have quit, and guild has died, so I can no longer ask them anything... =(

Back when I played, 99% of the time I duo'd with a Cleric. (Me being a Mage) I never really got the opportunity to try grinding/questing with an archer, fighter, or full party.

I'm wondering by how much exp divides per party member? Like solo = 100% exp, Duo = 50%, 3 = 40%, 4 = 30% ect. I'm trying to figure out how I can level up faster by which types of parties I should be looking for.

I don't even know what maps to train on anymore it's been so long. -__- I can say that soloing as a mage is looking useless though so I'm going to have to join a new guild and make new friends. xD It's hard finding random people to party with you. I think a lot of people rather level up with their friends and guildmates than a random person shouting for a party. =(
Old 05-18-2009, 07:48 AM   #2
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eroge View Post
I haven't played Fiesta in almost a year, and while coming back to it I need to ask some questions. Seems like all my in game friends have quit, and guild has died, so I can no longer ask them anything... =(

Back when I played, 99% of the time I duo'd with a Cleric. (Me being a Mage) I never really got the opportunity to try grinding/questing with an archer, fighter, or full party.

I'm wondering by how much exp divides per party member? Like solo = 100% exp, Duo = 50%, 3 = 33.3%, 4 = 25% ect. I'm trying to figure out how I can level up faster by which types of parties I should be looking for.

Mage/Cleric duos are awesome. In harder areas though, might have to get a full-party. The type of party you want depends on hat you're trying to do. Try to get some people who you can count on to party with for quests and junk. Try to grind together and do the same quests simultaneously (try to stay the same levels) so that leveling isn't boring.

I don't even know what maps to train on anymore it's been so long. -__- I can say that soloing as a mage is looking useless though so I'm going to have to join a new guild and make new friends. xD It's hard finding random people to party with you. I think a lot of people rather level up with their friends and guildmates than a random person shouting for a party.=(

Where you train is dependent on your level/SC/Equipment. Try to train a bit above where your quests try to take you.

Haven't played for a long time so consider the info.

Good luck finding friends/a cool guild. I'm sure you can find a nice academy and get invited to their guild.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:56 AM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I also believe that if your partied with others of different level, the high level ones get a LITTLE more exp (so you all won't get the exact same number).

But, it's not that much higher. I think it's high enough so that you all get approximately the same percentage for a mob relative to your level.

Of course that does not remain proportional once someone is too high level for the mobs.. but I'm not sure of the exact figures.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:42 AM   #4
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
What level are you?

LEvel 50 - 59 Guide

Level 60-70 Guide

Doing a little bit of research, you could potentially spread out your quest... Abyss is a nice grind spot up to lvl 70...

There's also PVP KQ that tends to give good exp...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 05-18-2009, 03:09 PM   #5
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
I also believe that if your partied with others of different level, the high level ones get a LITTLE more exp (so you all won't get the exact same number).

But, it's not that much higher. I think it's high enough so that you all get approximately the same percentage for a mob relative to your level.

Of course that does not remain proportional once someone is too high level for the mobs.. but I'm not sure of the exact figures.
The first statment is true because the second statment is also true. It may also be true that the lower the level that gets the kill the greater the exp for everyone.

If the person that gets the kill is 15 levs above you, you will get 1 exp.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:07 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Silent Wizard View Post
The first statment is true because the second statment is also true. It may also be true that the lower the level that gets the kill the greater the exp for everyone.

You mean like if a lvl 50 party with a lvl 60, if the level 50 killed the mob the two of them get more exp than if the lvl 60 killed the mob?

I don't think that's true, as long as it's the same type of mob, you get the same exp no matter who killed it..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 05-19-2009, 02:36 AM   #7
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Ya I have not seen that happen. Becasue I was helping people today do MUD quest and I was getting the last hits on all mobs, and they were not getting 1 exp like me. You get the most exp when you get to a certain level range of a mob. Becasue at lv 90 i was getting slightly less xp from mobs in ToS, and now i get a little more becasue im 91.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 05-19-2009, 02:58 AM   #8
Andromeda
Spider Pig

You get the most amount of exp from an enemy on the last level before they turn Orange I remember this when I was grinding on Orcs I always took notice on how much exp I got for every level. That's when the exp from enemies start to decrease.

Grinding with an archer is simply the fastest way to grind now. Archers completely outclass Mages in PvE grinding. If you played an archer and solo kite you will easily gain exp faster than any other class and form of party.

I have a nickname for Swamp of Dawn = Archer Highway *BEEP BEEP Kiting archer coming through*

Its not uncommon now to see an archer running past you with a train of 12+ monsters spamming their 2 AOE running skills
Closed Thread