Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 02:23 PM   #1
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: CrimsonChaos
Current Level: 67
Server: AP-PO-LEEN
Senyx The Soulless one is an unknown quantity at this point
What's the big deal?

I don't get it, Everyone is so excited about the cap, Do they know that once it's raised, It'll be as annoying as trying to get from 88, To 89?
But even more so!
It'll be harder, And harder, It'll take longer each time, I'll refer to it as the "MMO cycle"
It never ends, And it's an infinite way for OS to get your money, Not that i have a problem with it, I too, play the game addictively.
But what's so great about reaching the highest level each time?
It seems like so boring a thing to do.
Once you reach the max level, Then what?
I honestly think that once 105 hits, Things are gonna get ugle. I'm talking WoW ugly. And it's gonna happen fast.
Exp boost cards, extenders, you name it, And that's how it'll be.
It's insane.
Hitting 89 is an accomplishment, But 105? That's just crazy, Hmm?

EDIT: No flaming me, I'm actually curious about your answers, I'm not trying to insult you T_T

Last edited by Senyx The Soulless one; 04-21-2009 at 02:25 PM..
Old 04-21-2009, 02:53 PM   #2
Isuma
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Zanori/iSpirit/Isuma
Current Level: 89/85/85
Server: Apoline
Isuma has a spectacular aura aboutIsuma has a spectacular aura about
Well, you know me personally and you know I'm in no rush. Yet, you also know even 89 is an accomplishment it might not be most of our goals, my goal is to be a knight, as a matter of fact, the first knight on Apoline (besides a GM/GL).

I don't think the game will get too insane, sure some people might quit because they don't have the money to support their playing style anymore but that's their choice, if you balance yourself from what you need to play and what you think you need to play you will be able to splurge as much as necessary to get through these levels.

Some people tend to get competitive about the whole race to cap thing but the only reason to race to cap is if they hold another event such as "Legends Of Isya". Other than that people saw in the 89 cap so many capped players quit because they capped within the first 2 months of the rise, most created several new characters can capped them or even 80+'d them. I myself took a good 6 months to cap, taking my time, exploring new classes, 85ing another fighter to test the build.

I've never been much of a heavy SC user, but that will come to change as I hit 90+ since more armor and better +'s will arise, the most that strive to be the best in the beginning wasting thousands of dollars on things they never needed to play the game in the first place. It'll be fun to see them squirm as their pockets wither thinner and thinner by overusing SC, it recently started to happen when I saw one of the biggest SC users shouting for a t4 enhancer, I thought it was the apocalypse and hid under my bed.

As we notice, Outspark is creating more opportunities than other MMO companies for all players to be able to use spark cash as an attempt to even out the playing field for such things as PvP, when it was credit card only, numbers of players cried, then they introduced spark cards, even donating to certain sites right after, now they've bought it to cell phones, if everyone isn't using spark cash with that I don't know how much easier they can make it, drive a ice cream truck around every neighborhood in the world selling spark cash? Who knows Outspark is growing big enough they just might do so.

Blah, I'm in a typing mood today. xD

iSpirit Level 85 Battle Warrior/Zanori Level 89 Battle Warrior/Isuma Level 85 Divine Paladin
Old 04-21-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

Well recent speculations have show that Outspark could "BE in trouble" finacially.

A lie, I know, But that won't stop them from pawning every useless accessory and charm they could possibly pump out.

Outspark was always sort of greedy, At least after the CS opened.
I too, have purchased quite a bit in CS items, though only what i though was neccessary, If some people posted their purchase history, The amount of money they spend on the game would make even a rich person's jaw drop.

10K$ for a game? With absolutely no benefits?
Well that's a choice, But there needs to be a line, And it should not be crossed for something as trifling as competition.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Heh, it's a subjective thing.

Some people like the interaction, some people like exploring, some people like getting to end-level. It's an ''accomplishment'' for some, a tangible goal and realization of effort.

Cap-raise will bring new content so that's something for everyone to look forward to. Well, except maybe Wiki-editors.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Well I would say the real race is to 91, because we want to use our Helgaits. Ive heard many High SC users and fast levelers say they're gonna take it slow this time. Maybe they learned? I dont know...

For me personally I level slow so I should cap a month before the next cap. Although I bearly got to 68 when cap rose to 89, so I might cap sooner.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 04-21-2009, 03:11 PM   #6
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I like seeing new mobs, new skills, new bosses, new maps, etc.

A lot of the high levels have been playing since day 1. It surprises me that when I first started playing, we had like nothing compared to what we have now.

But I'm not playing atm.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:11 PM   #7
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
Well I would say the real race is to 91, because we want to use our Helgaits. Ive heard many High SC users and fast levelers say they're gonna take it slow this time. Maybe they learned? I dont know...

For me personally I level slow so I should cap a month before the next cap. Although I bearly got to 68 when cap rose to 89, so I might cap sooner.
Though the jump from 79-89 was small, It took some players the whole resting period to make the cap, And from 89-105, Is about 14 levels, It's not that many seeing as you have a good....6 months+ before they consider raising the cap again, But with the next cap, comes VERA :O
And also maybe they will implement that shvanky cooking minigame
But seriously, no one should really rush themselves. It's unhealthy to just keep plugging day after day.
If there's another LoI event, You'll REALLY get to see who needs a new hobby, Besides, the last LOI event was kinda lame...
But I have noticed some older players popping back up, Though most of them are only halfway through the 70's @.@
Old 04-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #8
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
I could care less about the cap. I don't level very quickly and could care less about the cap raise. I just play when I can do what I can and have fun with friends I have met in game(who are all way above me now in levels )

I've heard stories of people playing 7 to 8 hours a day which makes me . It's a game not a job. LOL.

so the cap raise is not a big deal to me but then I'm not really close to the cap so Meh.

LOKI Thanks!!
Old 04-21-2009, 03:40 PM   #9
Senyx The Soulless one
Ice Vivi

Originally Posted by Manzcar View Post
I could care less about the cap. I don't level very quickly and could care less about the cap raise. I just play when I can do what I can and have fun with friends I have met in game(who are all way above me now in levels )

I've heard stories of people playing 7 to 8 hours a day which makes me . It's a game not a job. LOL.

so the cap raise is not a big deal to me but then I'm not really close to the cap so Meh.
I play for 8+ hours on thursday and Friday nights, LOL!
But that's because ihave nothing better to do at the time.
And besides, It's not JUST fiesta i do on the comp, I usually hang on IRC chats with friends, Vend and play CoD: WaW, Or just listen to new types of music.
But some people WILL get serious, And of course, They will hit 105 within the week >.>
Old 04-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #10
Manzcar
WHOOOOOOOOOOS THEEEEEERE!

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Same as above
Current Level: Manzcar sndy| Elijaz 2x
Manzcar has disabled reputation
8 hours once or twice a week I can see. I have friends that during football season will spend from 10 am till midnight watching football. I have heard of tales where it is 8 to 10 hours a day 7 days a week. Than again if that is what makes them happy who am I to judge.

LOL

LOKI Thanks!!
Closed Thread