Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
most.fail.honey.EVER

So yeah, I joined a honeying to help Targon finish his honeying quest, and also in hopes of fully tanking a honeying for once.

We were doing really well, I'd pull a large group, we'd aoe, repeat. Eventually in the KQ I noticed my cleric was pulling while I was in the middle of killing a group that we already had. I shrugged it off, he was probably just trying to help us kill faster, and he wasn't pulling a lot. But still, I was also concerned because he was my cleric And I got close to dying quite a few times. Yay for pots and stones. Unfortunately the other people in our party died a few times, but at least he rezzed them.

We finally got to the end, and we had about 4 minutes to go. I was feeling enthusiastic, I thought we could do it, so I went to pull the little honeyings at the end. I wasn't quite paying attention to the movement on the screen mainly my HP, my parties HP to see if I lost aggro on anything, and to make sure I was attacking mobs. I noticed my cleric wasn't healing me, I was only running on pots. Then I died, then everyone in the KQ dropped dead in a manner of seconds. I look over at the big honeying... turns out our cleric decided to ditch everyone in the group, forget healing the main tank, to go attempt to solo the boss for himself

Everyone started yelling at him, telling him he ruinned the KQ, and all that jazz.

The dude didn't even speak English He couldn't understand us. I honestly think we could have done it, or at least got close, we still had the entire group with us, we had 3 mages, an archer, 3 fighters, and 3 clerics.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
I dont like honeying. Far less than I dont like robo mind you. I honestly dont know how in the name of all that is holy I even finished the honeying quests.

Honeying and robo suck pretty hard.

But

Robo has those pimp earrings and honeying has a small chance to give a lvl 50 blue so I guess I kinda understand why they are hard.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 02-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
How did I miss this thread altogether?

Honeying can be sooooooooo stressful.... I was the main tank.. (main tank? i was like the only tank =.=) for one KQ... and for just 1 devestate, we did pretty well to get all the way up the top..

and killed honeying! only that the other party got the kill =.=

then the shadows killed everyone coz it was impossible for me to tank it all...

so we all failed and died.. i lost a few sets of T3s... no quest kills.. and my sweet little fighter is now lvl 51 >.>

You sometime come and and goes "Damn... wat a waste of energy"

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 02-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Honeying spawns too many minions. :/
Old 02-02-2009, 06:10 PM   #5
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Old 02-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #6
Shiirn
Boar

In-Game Name: Typewritten - Uber Fail Archer of Doom
Current Level: ∞
Server: Bijou
Shiirn is on a distinguished road
Type was probably the hero of one honeying, she hit 51 mid-kq (Put her in at lv 50 and 99.9%), and her mist was murder.

She kited all of the honeying adds, and when they got too large to kite in the little room up top, she kited around the circle at the bottom (Solo, t3 speed).

She still got the honeying kill.

Bijou
Lvl 89 Fighter == Arun
Lvl 87 Archer == Typewritten
Lvl 75 Mage == Rewrite
Lvl 66 Paladin == Shiirn
Goal:Get 1 gem before cap raise.
Old 02-03-2009, 04:18 AM   #7
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by a.L View Post
Honeying spawns too many minions. :/
I don't who's worst, Honeying or Spider (Although Spider gives you more players and lives)

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Old 02-03-2009, 04:43 AM   #8
koager
Prisoner

In-Game Name: Krashaken
Current Level: Squishy Kitty wizMage
Server: Epith
koager is on a distinguished road
this happened to me to during one KQ
except I know that the cleric could understand us, he just chose to ignore us....

Old 02-03-2009, 07:04 AM   #9
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by EdwardWarlock View Post
I don't who's worst, Honeying or Spider (Although Spider gives you more players and lives)
I'd say Honeying because you must kill everything to succeed. :/
Closed Thread