Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2008, 04:58 AM   #1
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Fighter virgin >.>

I need help with my fighter, with everything! XD I'm lvl 30, I have all STR except 2 in END and 1 SPR. I have all NPC gear and all +0 (why bother spending time and money at such a low level?). I have max CD on mock and have man DMG on Power Hit and 4 CD on it, I'm planning on saving up and then getting a skill reset scroll when I'm 43 to max out everything on Deva. I use 1h/shield and sometiems use axe (I made that decision after I put points Power Hit >.>)

Objective: Level fast and be a fighter who can defend and still fight and kill fast (There have been alot of bad fighters lately so I wanna save the day! and Fiesta...)

Questions:

Where/How to lvl from here to 60?

What I should be looking for and how I should buy my armor/weps?

What to do to be a good tank and still kick butt?

Sorry if its too much XD I didn't look for a guide cause I want a nice customized guide for me and I'm a big lump of lazy poo =D
Old 12-27-2008, 05:40 AM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
For 60+ leveling you can refer to Spirit's guide: http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/show...ewpost&t=16018

For armour you should be looking for End, Str, and Dex/Spr. Somewhat in that order.

To tank and still kick butt? Well, get End based gear to up your defense and HP. Have scrolls and Endure and you should be fine to tank most things. It really depends on gear and a good cleric but you might find it difficult to tank KQ (last) bosses.

Your skill build for damage and tanking:
CD on Mock
Maxed empowerments on Devastate
Maxed damage on Power Hit
Maxed damage on Precise Strike (if axe) Accurate Strike (if 1h) << Probably Precise if you tend to use axe alot
Possibly duration on Vitality
Old 01-05-2009, 01:48 PM   #3
Sir_Jacob
Honeying

In-Game Name: Sir_Jacob
Current Level: 7x
Server: Epith
Sir_Jacob is on a distinguished road
Sir_Jacob the lvl 74 fighter says that you should use the 10 stat reset scrolls you got at lvl 30 (if u hadnt used them already) to drop the 1 spr and 9 in str and start making str and end even. either that or go full str. anyways, that's what Sir_Jacob says, and that seems like a good idea. ^(^

When all else Fails, try try again, and if that still doesn't work....you got issues man.

http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4360&dateline=1234188  620

Epith-
Sir_Jacob 7x Fighter
EMSman 5x Cleric
Princess_Wolf 5x Mage (Sister's)
Gilgaeth 4x Archer
Closed Thread