Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 01:48 AM   #1
Guinin
Speedy Slime

Guinin is on a distinguished road
Uruga

u all know about uruga right? i explored it today and saw the lvl 60 70 and 80 abyss and i jus realized that they all look like the dungeons
Old 11-21-2008, 01:58 AM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Uruga? Never heard of it.

I think I just broke my own sarcasm detector on that one.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:01 AM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Be nice Hrae. Even if it may be tempting...

And, it isn't just those... all Abyss maps are almost identical to the dungeon maps. Maybe just different colour for some.
Old 11-21-2008, 02:12 AM   #4
kirbysprite
Would you like a fork?

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: kirbysprite | kirbycoke | kirbyade | kirbypunch
Current Level: 37|21|12|3
kirbysprite has disabled reputation
Hey, me too! I had a quest to go to Uruga, and thanks to one of my guildies of helping me to get there, I got to go there without dieing...

Thanks cillia!

ks = kirbysprite
ks =\= kill steal
STOP THE CONFUSION!
Old 11-21-2008, 04:36 AM   #5
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

In-Game Name: Dark_Knights XXTheDarknessxX Xx_Acid_Burn_xX Haxl33twtfBBWFTW
Current Level: 50,16,13,2
DarkPysics has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkPysics
I go there to battle

http://darkpysics.wordpress.com/

Old 11-21-2008, 10:09 AM   #6
Guinin
Speedy Slime

Guinin is on a distinguished road
well i know a shortcut
Old 11-21-2008, 12:08 PM   #7
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
The best shortcut is behind people who are much higher level than yourself, but still aggro baddies, so they are forced to clear a path for you.

I piggyback to uruga every once in a blue moon, just to see the city. Then I get back the quickest way possible. Die.

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 11-21-2008, 06:56 PM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Be careful that the higher levelled players actually aggro King Colls and stuff.

I've actually tried to piggyback behind people only to die because those people didn't aggro those monsters. Dx
Old 11-21-2008, 11:02 PM   #9
Mindspank
Flying Staff

In-Game Name: Mindspank
Current Level: 103 Sharpshooter
Server: Bijou
Mindspank will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Mindspank
I am t3h sm3x at aggro dodging. I CAN make it to uruga without piggybacking, but it takes time. I have a photoshoped image somewhere on my drive that has a pic of monsters at medium range with a red ring that I used to use for an aggro gague. All monsters, in my experiencees, have the exact same aggro range. So I just went between trying it out and looking at the pic and kinda had a bit of luck but now I got it down pretty good.

The reason why it takes time is because some paths (like in the forest of slumber) are extremely narrow and you cant squeeze by the enemies, so you have to wait for someone higher level than you to clear the path. Then you run like there is no tomorrow.

As far as other players and what they aggro, you can usually tell what level they are, roundabout, by looking at their gear. Go places with heavy traffic and watch what players in what gear aggro what monsters. I had an excel spreadsheet giving the ideal gear loadout to look out for when piggybacking.

But if they are wearing crapshop stuff, keep an eye out for their weapons. Know what weapons are equipped at what levels for each class. People like to show off their shiny +9 weapons, which means that more than likely they are lower leveled than you want. What your looking for is someone who has their weapon enhanced just enough to give them a boost, but not enough to have wasted a ton of money on crapshop items. Another thing to consider is that alot of the higher tiered weapons dont even have stones to enhance them so if ole by is running around in a crapshop suit, but has a lvl 40 sword and is moving confidently, chances are he can take you to uruga.

Then again these are all just hypothisis developed by my observations and experiments. If your serious about piggybacking, its best to just find what works for you.

And if any of you want to know why I put so much work into it is because my guild would often leave me behind going to uruga, so I had to get good fast at making my own way there.

Happy piggybacking

Fiesta - Mindspank - Bijou - 103 Sharpshooter
Aion - Mindspank - Israphel - 65 Ranger
Old 11-22-2008, 12:31 AM   #10
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
No idea if this is on Teva but most people i know around my level have +9's...If you dont its kindda rare. FYI most people use mounts so how could you tell their weps if they got cs stuff too?

Anyway if your too low to get there on your own I think its better to stay away from Uru its not even worth the trip.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Closed Thread