Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 01:52 PM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Tier 2 scrolls

Okay, I made it to my tier 2 scrolls sometime last week and went ahead and bought my tier 2 Shield Scroll and tier 2 Mentality Scroll. But, for some reason I cannot find the tier 2 Power Scroll or teir 2 Vitality Scroll.
The squares beside the tier 1 slots are blank. Does anyone know if I have to obtain them some other way. I thought maybe it was a bug, and have repeatedly checked everyday to see if they show up, but they have not. I know that I can "buy" tier 3 with my fame, from the skillmaster in Elderine, but I didn't see tier 2's in there.
So am I missing something?
Oh and YES, I have made it to those levels. If I can buy the recipe, I will be able to make them. So, it is not a question of me not being at the right level.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 09-11-2007, 02:26 PM   #2
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
They're not implemented into the game. Wait for 'em.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:15 PM   #3
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
They're not implemented into the game. Wait for 'em.
Ugh!!!!!!!!!! But I want them now *sob sob sniff sniff* I shall go pout until they put them in the game. I worked so hard to get there and now I cant even make them, Egads!!!!!

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 09-11-2007, 05:43 PM   #4
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
Eh... I'm fairly sure you can make T2 aim scrolls. The ones you can't make are Vit, Defense, and Speed increase ( >=/ which would be pretty useful when running away from things )

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Old 09-11-2007, 07:39 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

Originally Posted by Icy View Post
Eh... I'm fairly sure you can make T2 aim scrolls. The ones you can't make are Vit, Defense, and Speed increase ( >=/ which would be pretty useful when running away from things )
I can make all of the tier 2 scrolls except Vitality and Power. The rest I have the recipes and have made the scrolls. The one I really, really, really want is the tier 2 Vitality. it increases your HP by 500.
The mentality tier 2 increases your SP by 500, and that one is good for my Mage, hee hee.

Old 12-02-2007, 08:27 PM   #6
Qasur
Mushroom

Qasur is on a distinguished road
From what I understand, the Recipe Scroll for Tier 2 Vitality and Tier 2 Power scrolls are extremely-rare item drops from certain Mobs.

So, if you find one, it's basically "priceless" as you can make any money in the game by selling JUST Tier 2 Vitality Scrolls for like 1-2s a piece.

Now, I think only one person in this forum actually knows how to make up to Tier 4 scrolls (and can make 1 or 2 of them.) Forgot their name, but this person has everything from Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3... now that's some awesomeness and you should look for that person and Private Message them for the Mob(s) that probably drop the recipe scrolls.

I too want to know where I can find Tier 2 Pow & Vit scrolls, as the Shield and Mentality are nice, the Power and Vitality are ridiculously awesome.
(WizMage)
Closed Thread