Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 03:28 PM   #1
Melissa27
Ratman

In-Game Name: Melissa27
Current Level: 88
Server: Teva
Melissa27 will become famous soon enough
Licenses

can someone PLEASE tell me how they work? and WHY would i want to put one on my weapon?
Level 90
Templar_Knights Guild
Married Ra77modeus on 10/15/08

Mellers27
WizMage
Level 71
Templar_Knights Guild

Old 08-22-2008, 03:36 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Licenses
From FiestaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Licenses are items that can enhance your weapons. They must be inscribed onto the weapon by either Weapon Title Merchant Zach in Roumen, or Bran in Elderine. Once used in this way, they are bound to the weapon and cannot be removed. Each weapon can have up to 3 Licenses on it. The name of the character who placed the first License on the weapon will also be permanently bound to it, in the form of 'Creator<Character>'. Some of the higher level Licenses, when sufficiently progressed, will add critical% bonus to the weapon. The weapon title suffixes will also change accordingly.

A very limited selection of Licenses are available from the Weapon Title Merchants themselves. Many can be obtained from the monsters themselves. Some monsters do not drop their own Licenses, but that of another monster instead. Some monsters drop more than one kind of Licenses. Quest rewards can also given Licenses.

[edit]List
The following is a list of license information on the monsters they are available for. Kills Required denotes the number of that monster that needs to be defeated to attain the maximum damage bonus and crit% for that license. Each stage of a license requires more or less the same number of kills, so you can find out the number per % by simple division.

The titles obtainable through licenses are (in order): [Monster] Killer, Executioner, Eliminator, Assassin, Dominator, Destroyer, Slayer, Terminator, Annihilator, and Conqueror

Note that:

The weapon with the license must and only needs to deal the final blow
You must be less than 20 levels below the licensed monster (when its name turns grey, you will not make progress on the license either)
The +%damage is only applied to the base damage of the weapon
With multiple licenses, the highest +crit% is taken; in other words, +crit% does not stack
Titles linked to licenses on a weapon are only available while the weapon is equipped
Only the current stage of the license will be available as a title
The stages (and titles) obtainable through licenses are (in order): [Monster] Killer, Executioner, Eliminator, Assassin, Dominator, Destroyer (+1% crit), Slayer (+2% crit), Terminator (+3% crit), Annihilator (+4% crit), and Conqueror (+5% crit)

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 08-22-2008, 03:39 PM   #3
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Wiki's always useful.

Basically, it increases the amount of damage you do to a specific mob-type by a % that increases the more of that mob you kill.

Licences you obtain for higher-level mobs later in the game give you an increased static critical % against all mobs.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:46 PM   #4
Melissa27
Ratman

In-Game Name: Melissa27
Current Level: 88
Melissa27 will become famous soon enough
thanks so much. i guess i should add some to my weapon :P
Level 90
Templar_Knights Guild
Married Ra77modeus on 10/15/08

Mellers27
WizMage
Level 71
Templar_Knights Guild

Old 08-22-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
Icy
Huge Slime

Tournaments Won: 6

In-Game Name: おぼえていますんか?
Icy has a spectacular aura aboutIcy has a spectacular aura about
You probably already know, but since this isn't on the wiki page: you can now remove licenses using a cash-shop item.

"You should never judge a book by it's cover unless you understand what you are getting into. But anyone with eyes can determine your kind rather easily. You and Triumph are of the same breed. Egotistical, narcissists who believe that numbers are some how important. It is one's love for something that truly determines who knows more and it is without a doubt that my love for the mage class trumps yours any day."
Old 08-25-2008, 07:20 PM   #6
Doylen
Imp

In-Game Name: Doylen
Current Level: 5x
Server: teva
Doylen is on a distinguished road
Licenses are a good thing if you have the correct ones for your level. Before level 20 they do only a little good because you will level out of them quickly. On the other hand because there is little value in enhancing a level 15 or lower weapon for the same reason placing licenses on it can be helpful. Also you should try and place licenses that cover the beasts to be found in the same general area where you will be working. For instance you would not want Boars and Mara Pirates on the same weapon because there are no Pirates on FoM and no Boars in SoG.

Good licenses for level 15 are Boogies, Mara Pirates, and Miny-Pinkys.

At level 20 there are four ways to go.
Speedy Boogies, Mara Sailors, Mara Elite (low 20’s)
Smart Phinos, Keblings, Joker Keblings (low mid 20’s)
Grave Diggers, Little Lizard Men, Prock Zones (high mid 20’s)
Gold Slime, Glow Wolf, Baby Bat (high 20’s)

At level 30 it starts to get interesting because now a completed license will start to add crit.
Wild Imps, Bats, Spiders (low, not recommended could put these on a level 20)
Zombies, Flying Staff, Magic Staff (low mid)
Hobs, Bone Imps, Procks (high end recommended)

For level 40
Werebears, Goblin Swordsmen, Goblin Captains (low & mid, recommended)
King Coll, Harkin, Weak Orge (high end)

There are many quests for Werebears during your low 40’s. Taking the time to complete the license for them will give you a 2% increase in crit that will serve you well as you progress. Completing Goblin Captains will make that 3%. My Hammer has an 8+3% crit.

At level 50
Prisoners, Tortures, Vampire Bats (low)
Orc, Orge (high)

That is as far as I have made it to date (52) and is based on my experience as a cleric. A fighter may want to drop everything a notch. I would love to hear from someone recommendations for 60 and above. I have seen some licenses for sale in Eldy for as much as 200s. That seems very high for a license buy I don’t know.

Doylen
Closed Thread