Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2008, 02:48 AM   #1
DarkPysics
Older King Coll

In-Game Name: Dark_Knights XXTheDarknessxX Xx_Acid_Burn_xX Haxl33twtfBBWFTW
Current Level: 50,16,13,2
Server: Teva
DarkPysics has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to DarkPysics
How to keep connection Less Lagg in Game

Yes this is 3 Easy Step to make the game Not Lagging Or Problem

1. Program : All ways have only 1 program on your computer, The More Stuff that Open like browser or Yahoo or anything else will slow down your Computer. Yes Like any program will have mayor memory and CPUs will slow down computer, Like fire fox it has 80,000 memory which lag the game if you have on the same time.

2. Update : All ways Update your Computer , Like Window will all ways have many Long Update, It a good thing to Update or it will pop up in the game And crash the game or you get kill by a monster if you was Afk. if you don't Some the Update will Auto Restart if you don't relly update it, Which people Hate.

3. Keeping it On : This one is very hard to do sometime, if you have a flat screen on the computer and has that turn off, some screen like the flat screen will have a Auto sleep on it and will Lose your connection to the game, Somehow it happen to me alot but i find a way to undo that. Some Screen Do have Setting that let you take off the Auto sleep on it. But if it A old Big Old Skool Computer then your all good.

4. Fire wall : Sometime a firewall is a good thing to Have in the game when it on, This will prevent you from Begin hack By a Hacker Or they try Back Door your Game or computer, Simple to get one is from download.com, Free to get them and some are very good protection your computer from any hacker.

http://darkpysics.wordpress.com/

Old 07-17-2008, 02:56 AM   #2
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Quote:
1. Program : All ways have only 1 program on your computer, The More Stuff that Open like browser or Yahoo or anything else will slow down your Computer. Yes Like any program will have mayor memory and CPUs will slow down computer, Like fire fox it has 80,000 memory which lag the game if you have on the same time.
The game will lag regardless after a long period of time since the game has memory leak issues

Quote:
2. Update : All ways Update your Computer , Like Window will all ways have many Long Update, It a good thing to Update or it will pop up in the game And crash the game or you get kill by a monster if you was Afk. if you don't Some the Update will Auto Restart if you don't relly update it, Which people Hate.
This is really easy to fix just disable windows update altogether until you want to update windows.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:04 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
The game will lag regardless after a long period of time since the game has memory leak issues
I've noticed that..

Usually I'm on a few programs at once...

And I can see Fiesta running (people moving around) under my other program (i dont play on full screen and every other window open is not on full screen)

but if i've left it on for too long, Fiesta stops refreshing under my other window... but restarting the comp always solves the issue for me

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Closed Thread