Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 04:21 AM   #31
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher

I updated the Flash version. It's still not finished and I didn't get any more monsters or monster info in any of the maps but I got all the maps I've done in there and all the linking code done so you should be able to navigate through all of them. I put a link to this site on the front page, but a popup blocker will probably stop that from working.

There's a placeholder frame for the world map until I get a hold of a screenshot for that. It still does basically the same thing the world map will do, provide a link to all the maps in one place, it's just ugly. As far as I know all the warp gates for the maps I have should work and the button in the upper right next to the grid button should bring you back to the "world map".

Enjoy Try it out, lemme know whatcha think and if you find anything that doesn't work right.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:26 AM   #32
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Oh wow, that's cool. Are you going to put in the other flash map you made earlier in there as well? The ones where you get to roll over the word and the monster pops up.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:32 AM   #33
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Yeah, that one's in there. The first two, Roumen and Forest of Tides still have the popup monster info. I'll add it to the rest of them soon. That part is no problem really, mostly drag and drop, but it's tedious and I wanted to get the code stuff done first.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:34 AM   #34
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Ah sorry, don't know what I was thinking and was rolling my mouse over the wrong things! Lol @_@" Nice work!
Old 07-14-2007, 12:59 AM   #35
4swordlink
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: 4swordlink
Current Level: 33
4swordlink is on a distinguished road
these are great maps. They'll help me a lot.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:09 PM   #36
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

I did more but I couldn't put it up on that other image hosting place because it got too big. It's 1.5 MB, and that's too big . A few others let me do it but they resized it and it looked all crappy. Free hosts; you get what you pay for I guess. Anyway I went ahead and got a freebie site from geocities to put it on.

About as complete as I can get it for now.

Now, I need something else to occupy me... Insomnia is a bitch.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:44 AM   #37
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Cool, the world map works great with it!
Old 07-15-2007, 05:23 PM   #38
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
There's a minor correction you might want to make, in the Sea of Greed. You don't have the King Boogy labeled.

I labeled it on your map, because it's hard to describe. Also, I'd reckon it's around Level 17-20, because when I encountered it on my Cleric (level 17) it didn't too too hard, but took a long time to kill.

And I did this on MS Paint in like 2 seconds. >_>

Last edited by Triumph; 07-15-2007 at 05:26 PM.. Reason: Included level range for the King Boogy.
Old 07-23-2007, 11:05 AM   #39
AndyB
Huge Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: AndyB
Current Level: 59 cb / 40 ob
AndyB is on a distinguished road
Very nice maps, don't think I've ever seen any with that much detail.
Old 07-25-2007, 09:46 PM   #40
Aneurysm
Slime

Aneurysm is on a distinguished road
wow thats really helpfull for quick questing, thanx
Closed Thread