Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Didn't feel like it...

So I get an e-mail from my (lovely) boss yesterday asking me to finish cutting these bookmarks that had been sitting at his store for 2 days. Which was fine except that he tells me the courier is picking them up on the same day in the afternoon. I start work at 9 AM and there are still more than 10,000 sheets to cut.

And the reason why they weren't done the day before or over the weekend? He tells me he "didn't feel like it". What... the... hell?! When something has a deadline and the customer has been asking about it on an almost daily basis you need to get this shit done when you told me before I left on the Sunday that you will finish it up. You also do not tell me this on the same damn day that they are to be picked up. You can tell me you didn't feel like doing the damn job a day before for me to finish.

Of course while I am cutting all this he call me every 15-30 min asking how long. You should've finished cutting the damn things like you said you would. Don't call me 15 min after I said it's going to take at least 1.5 hours!

(ノ`⌒´)ノ ┫:・'.::・┻┻:・'.::・

LF> New Job
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote