Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: Voting - SSOTW 22
Entry 1 1 2.70%
Entry 2 Hypnotized 3 8.11%
Entry 3 8 21.62%
Entry 4 22 59.46%
Entry 5 2 5.41%
Entry 6 1 2.70%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 11:20 PM   #91
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu

-keeps comment to Loveless to herself- xD fighting is getting tedius

and yay blaahs lol :3
Old 04-26-2009, 11:24 PM   #92
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Give it a rest. Go on back to your guild forums now.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:25 PM   #93
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
There is no way to fully prevent favoritism, like blahs said.

We could prevent Mod favoritism. We could just not vote on anything, which we usually don't, but at the same time, we're also members, can't we have some fun?

We can make voting anonymous. But isn't favoritism in voting a bit contradicting... either way, they're voting for their favorite. So claiming favoritism in voting is a bit pointless. Anyone can vote for whoever they want. You just have to have faith in the people, and hope that they're voting for their favorite screeny/sig/whatever they're voting for and not just voting for their friends. But when it comes down to it... we can't prove that they're just choosing their friends and we can't do anything about it. People can vote for whoever they please.

Now if someone was making alt accounts to vote, that'd be an issue.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:25 PM   #94
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Originally Posted by Hazu View Post

Actually, you know what's really getting tedious?

Little girls being passive aggressive. =.=

Old 04-26-2009, 11:29 PM   #95
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

In-Game Name: Amber_Bamber | Bambie
Current Level: Lvl 7x | 2x
Server: Teva ♥ | Ancestral Ruins
Amber_Bamber is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Amber_Bamber Send a message via MSN to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Skype™ to Amber_Bamber
:l Stop carrying this arguement Ralath.
We've all stopped and you just keep going.

And there's still attitudes?
Immature.

chan rak khun
Old 04-26-2009, 11:31 PM   #96
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Amber_Bamber View Post
:l Stop carrying this arguement Ralath.
We've all stopped and you just keep going.
I'm just responding to what Hazu wrote, because, you know, that's what a message board does. If what you mean by stopping is Hazu posting:

Quote:

Then, fine. Sure. Whatever. We can call that stopping.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:33 PM   #97
Amber_Bamber
Sand Ratman

In-Game Name: Amber_Bamber | Bambie
Current Level: Lvl 7x | 2x
Server: Teva ♥ | Ancestral Ruins
Amber_Bamber is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Amber_Bamber Send a message via MSN to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Yahoo to Amber_Bamber Send a message via Skype™ to Amber_Bamber
Its like you're trying to pick another fight,
Really.. Just don't even reply,
You don't have to reply to EVERY post.

chan rak khun
Old 04-26-2009, 11:34 PM   #98
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Originally Posted by Amber_Bamber View Post
Maybe sometimes we feel the need to post what we want to post.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:36 PM   #99
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Give it a rest. Go on back to your guild forums now.
^-^ Dont need your sarcasm lmfao.
Id prefer to stay in my guild forums than have to deal with you but oddly I find it amusing with how angery you get. Lol you have an attitude and it makes me laugh and yeah if You didnt get irritated in your posts honeslty I probably wouldnt post so much. Meh I dont know really I have my opinions.

But seriously your attitude and sarcasm is hilarous and very amusing

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Actually, you know what's really getting tedious?

Little girls being passive aggressive. =.=
x3 Lol stop coppying Loveless k. And Im not a little girl, im not an adult, Im a teenager that rarely argues unless something calls for it. And saying that makes people sound like they're trying to be big, I know what passive agressive means so yeah nice try y'all. People like that irritate the hell out of me.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:38 PM   #100
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Now if someone was making alt accounts to vote, that'd be an issue.

That has actually happened and we can control that and we do. We delete any votes made by alt accounts. AND we even take away the vote of the person that made the alt accounts. We so mean.

But, seriously, I went back and looked at SoTW, I cannot see any favortism given that in the last 3, 3 different people have won and the selection are anonymous, with the exception of the last one, which Leesa gave names of the enties. But, even still with the names, in the lat 3 you have had 3 different winners and looking at the votes, people are not even voting for the same person each time.

As far as this particular SSoTW goes, and all the others, I always vote for the one I feel is the best, I don't care who took it. I think that in this case the person winning actually has the ugliest person in thier screenshot. (An up-front apology to the person in the screenshot, but that look was very.... well ugly).

But, favortism has been screamed before and it turned out the same way. Given that the admins/mods all discuss things and we have to all agree on the resolution, (and believe me, we do not always agree) I do not see where we are playing favorites. We cannot show you the behind the scene stuff, but I know that favortism does not come into play as much as people would like to think it does. It seriously does not. But, everyone has a right to feel how they want to feel and believe what they want to believe. Nothing I say is going to change that. All I can do is sit back and mod the posts for flaming and such and I must say that the last few posts are getting very close.

So, I will end by putting in a warning to EVERYONE!!! Tread carefully and be careful what you post, because I will remove the posts and give out infractions.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Closed Thread