Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 09:11 AM   #21
Laifun
Peppermint

In-Game Name: Peppermint
Current Level: 57
Server: Epith
Laifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really nice

What server is everyone on? I'm gonna dl it now

n & b . 4 e v e r . . .

t e v a . L a i f u n . c l e r i c

e p i t h . P e p p e r m i n t . m a g e

c r e d i t s . 2 . m e w a k i
Old 10-08-2008, 12:40 PM   #22
UserName
Jewel Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Disappear
Current Level: 2x
Server: Epith
UserName is on a distinguished road
Graphics dont appeal to me,
and its way to dark, i hate dark games.
And i hate relistic people in games.
And chances are everyone is much older then me.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:17 PM   #23
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Originally Posted by UserName View Post
Graphics dont appeal to me,
and its way to dark, i hate dark games.
And i hate relistic people in games.
And chances are everyone is much older then me.
Sucks for you then doesn't it.
and laif imma be on valdes.
Old 10-09-2008, 07:24 AM   #24
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Played a bit today. I think it might just melt my graphics card, but I did manage to get to level ten and the job change.
Old 10-18-2008, 12:27 AM   #25
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I've been much more interested in action games lately, I've been playing Combat Arms, Blackshot, Exteel and S4 League mostly. I haven't really played an MMO since Cabal but I stumbled across this game the other day and figured it was time to try out another MMORPG. I haven't played it too much really, just a low level Hunter, (13 or so I think), on Lintra server.

I'm not too thrilled with the Hunter class so far, but I like the game in general. It's all very reminiscent of WoW and it even has a WoW style auction house which is a huge factor for me since I hate the personal shop system in most of these free games. They clog up towns and cause lag, plus I'm not willing to just leave the game running so I can try to sell stuff. Auction house system is better, just put your stuff up for auction and you can log off and check back sometime in the next day or two and see how you made out.

I'm still not sure how much I'll play, but as far as mmos go this'll be the one I'm trying out for a while to see how it goes. I'll probably roll a new guy on Valdes server sometime this weekend to try a new class out.

@Hrae - Yeah, my poor old video card is struggling a little bit too. I found the single biggest impact on performance in the game is shadows. Actually, aside from resolution, it was about the only graphics option that made any difference when I changed it. Anyway, if you haven't already, try using simple shadows or just turn them off. I got a significant performance boost from it.

P.S. - It's not as dark as that video makes it seem. Well, maybe it is in theme and tone, but not in terms of actual brightness. At least not in the area I was in. Plus you can just ramp the brightness up in options.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 10-18-2008, 05:03 AM   #26
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, I've got it running at 800x600 and with no shadows and it's passable. My poor GeForce 5200 is the little graphics card that could, heh.